Best place & price for engine/crash bars?

Summer

Reaction score
Does anyone know where is the best place with the best price that I can get chrome engine / crash bars for my new 650gs ? I have looked out on Nippy's, Wunderlich and moto-bins but cant seem to find what I am after, any suggestions ?

Do you want engine bars or fairing bars?

Wunderlich do both. You have to download the pdf for the 650 from their site to see them. Ive just ordered a set of fairing bars after knackering my radiatior in a fall. Ill let you know what they're like when I get them if you want.

Yes please Dakar Gal, post a piccie here if you can, I will checking this posting :thumb

Ahh, I knew I should of done german at school :blast Cheers for the links, still hunting :thumb

Aww, cheers stubbs mate, hey, can that also be used to understand nick when he is jibbering on :augie
Found the ones that I like on motorworks I think it was, just need to wait til I can afford them

How are you anyway, off to the Ace tomorrow for your brekkie again ?

Hey there Gavin, have you & Karen been out at all this lovely wk end, would of PM'd you but see that am unable to PM you :( Rode Nicks bike today, felt great! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom