Pre Cambrian Big trail bike ride and others

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I was speaking with RickA today about having a Pre-Cambrian trail ride this weekend, sort of shake down ride before the event.

It doesn't matter if your not entering you'll still be welcome.

It's not a pogo or girly DRZ ride:ymca but for all bike trail bikes..even KTMs ;)

Nothing too technical just a bimble:green gri on the big 'uns

Let me know which day suits best and I'll try and arrange something starting from my place between Corwen and Bala.

If anyone needs to stay over there's space here:beer:

I think that's unfair, I've loaded a 350mile tank, full luggage, lots of extra bits and weighted the bike down so it's a light adv bike and certainly no pogo.

Therefore, can I join in? :confused:

I was speaking with RickA today about having a Pre-Cambrian trail ride this weekend...

Great idea, Tim! :thumb2

I would love to join you - if we hadn't booked that ferry tomorrow for some practice in the Picos... :D

Have fun and see you at the rally! :bounce1

See you Sunday Tim. :thumb

Perhaps we should come down Saturday night for a slurp or two then mate. Oh god.......

Might be able to make it Sunday.
Need to test my new forks and SHBs!

See you Sunday Tim. :thumb

Perhaps we should come down Saturday night for a slurp or two then mate. Oh god.......

Looks like the girly bikes are gate crashing:ymca

Sunday with a hangover it is then:thumb:beerjug:

Permission..

If i bring my tow strap can I come play..:augie (yes on the DRZ.. lol) not entering the cambrian and the GS has rather low rubber and bars still not 100% sorted for the moment..but would love to get out for a ride. Prety please??? :D

not entering the cambrian and the GS has rather low rubber and bars still not 100% sorted for the moment..

3 excuses in one sentence, I like your style so yes come along. 9.30 at my place.

Tim doesn't want me there in case I make him look bad. :p

If you want to ride from Newcastle to Wales for a days trail riding you're more than welcome.......the balls in your court:rolleyes:....I'd even let you ride a real bike if you think you could reach the footrests:p

fixed..

Got the drz clutch lever issue fixed and bike is fueled in prep for sunday.

Yes, its a girly DRZ, but i like it..

See you sunday..

Ok John, see at my place 9.30am. Rick, Gareth and Pete are staying over so we'll be the ones looking a bit jaded:beer:

Rick and I were out on the trails all day today so should have recovered for sunday:thumb

Have fun people!
Sadly I wont be joining you today :thedummy

Getting kitted..

Just kitting up now to head out.. :D
Sorry to hear you cannot make it Spout.

I will let Tim and the others know Spout, as I doudt Tim and guests will read this due to last nights consumption of :beerjug:

What a day:eek:

Rocks and Gareth get lost for a while.

Jim has a bif off on the railway sleeps over the Wayfarers ouch.

Then Gareth gets out of shape on his Husaberg, put a foot down and his foot gets ripped back wrecking his knee.
Air ambulance to Wrexham Hospital where he'll be for at least a few days having his knee rebuilt followed by a very long recovery. Poor sod:(

get well soon matey

Back
Top Bottom