UKGS'ers around Leamington

Allan, must have just missed you Saturday at Clarkes, saw your bike there, like it.

Dont you fancy the yellow GS down stairs?

Littleredrooster, sorry i missed you again, didnt get onto the site until it was all to late, story of my life :rolleyes: Dont give up on this run tho, i am real not a figment of someones imagination:D

Regards GSGus:cool:

I saw the yellow one downstairs, W reg was'nt it? it did seem very overpriced for the year??

The demo Adventure I went out on was 21 days old and had only done 340 miles, they cannot sell it for three months. BUT.....if I put a holding deposit on it they will take it off demo until BMW give them the okay to sell, I can then get nearly a grand of it.....wot a teaser?
I have put my name on it as first refusal but two things niggle me:-
1) Its still more money than I want to spend really.
2) Do I really, really want a Adventure?

Great good looking bike but it does have its pit falls such as I could only just touch the floor and it had the low seat fitted!!!

Alan

bigtrailbikerider said:
[I'm only a few miles down the road from you in Redditch.

Mike

Hi ya Mike,

Which part of Reddich RU?

I am new to this group and currenty have a 03 Africa Twin but after a test ride on Saturday @ Clarkes in Rednal on a GS Adventure :D the AT must go:( !!

On the look out now for a nearly new GS so keep yer eyes peeled?

Alan [/B][/QUOTE]

Alan,

I live in Southcrest, Ivor Road to be precise. Best of luck with the GS hunt.

Mike

[Alan,

I live in Southcrest, Ivor Road to be precise. Best of luck with the GS hunt.

Mike [/B][/QUOTE]

Not a million away then, I'm in Brockhill

Alan

Leamington - ish Gs'ers

Hi

I have recently (last Saturday) jumped aboard a 1100 having sold my GSA 2 years ago when my son was born.

Looking forward to getting out and about again and glad to see that there are some other GS'ers about the L/Sap area.

I know of two others from work who hve GS's who will also be up for trips etc.

:beerjug: for now

Paul

Re: Leamington - ish Gs'ers

bornagainbiker said:
Hi

I have recently (last Saturday) jumped aboard a 1100 having sold my GSA 2 years ago when my son was born.

Looking forward to getting out and about again and glad to see that there are some other GS'ers about the L/Sap area.

I know of two others from work who hve GS's who will also be up for trips etc.

:beerjug: for now

Paul

Welcome to the madhouse Paul.

Keep an eye on the West Midlands section as we do plan to do some decent runs when the warmer weather arrives..........:hapybnce:

BTBR

PS
Keep an eye out for a fat tosser around by you, he will be riding a blue & white 1150 with a big tank fitted in 'iffy shades of blue and odd sized white areas on either side of it.
He is quite easy to spot as he looks very similar to one of the "SMASH" characters!!! ;)

As in "for mash get SMASH"

Welcombe

Hi Paul

Welcombe to the Leamington GS owners club ............... me:rolleyes:

Take no notice of BTBR as he is a bitter, twisted and fairly vile:D

Get in touch when this crappy weather clears up and we will have to go for a run. BTBR runs a nice little (AND I MEAN LITTLE) meet nearby which is worth a run out (just to laugh at him really)

Leamington GSers

GS Gus & BTBR

thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to a few outings and trips. Plan on giving some of the events in the Big Bike Challenge a go aswell.

Hoping to have a blast this weekend all being well, and getting a signed letter of permission from "The Boss::shout !!

Paul

Re: Welcombe

gsgus said:
Hi Paul

Welcombe to the Leamington GS owners club ............... me:rolleyes:

Take no notice of BTBR as he is a bitter, twisted and fairly vile:D

Get in touch when this crappy weather clears up and we will have to go for a run. BTBR runs a nice little (AND I MEAN LITTLE) meet nearby which is worth a run out (just to laugh at him really)

Nice to see that you are still lurkin' around, ya tosser............

Paul,

Don't expect to see GSGus at our Tuesday night meeting under the following conditions:-

1) If its raining.

2) If it looks like it might rain.

3) It has been raining.

4) If it looks a bit damp.

5) Its dark.

6) There is a mild nip in the air.

7) There is a repeat episode of Coronation Street on TV.

8) Working late......................:hapybnce:

BTBR

PS
Anyone heard from Moose recently??

Hi Mate - I've been off the bike due to a back injury 0 but will be back on and around Coventry in a few weeks - hopefully with some more goodies on my 1150.

Leamington area

Hi GS Gus
Just registered and saw your post, im in wellesbourne i do plenty of mileage but allways on my own as all of my mates think that the road ends just after the waterman.
It would be nice to have some company once in a while so if youve got anything planed let me know

Cheers Ken

Welcombe

Hi Ken

Welcombe to the ratrace;)

Out most weekends so let me know when your about

Have a look at other postings from BTBR (Tosser), he runs a cracking meet on the first Tuesday of the month at Offenham. If he asks who told you about it dont mention my name;)

I cant get to them as much as i would like as i tend to work late:mad: but i just tell him their crap :D

Hey Ken,
you dont want to believe gus hes just bitter and twisted. I'm just down the fosse from you at stow if you fancy a ride let me know.
West mids meet is at The Fish and Anchor at Offenham on first tuesday of month.
Nice to see you gus on tues when are we going to get you out offroad.

John Stenhouse said:
Nice to see you gus on tues when are we going to get you out offroad.

:eek: GSGus offroad:eek::eek::eek:......................:rolleyes: you have enough trouble getting the tosser onroad let alone offroad.

BTBR

Here we go again

BTBR

I thought you had left me alone since our divorce, but no, verbaly abusing my street cred once again.

Im feeling depressed as my bike is just coming out of warranty and its done 26,000 miles:( Is this when everything starts to go wrong:confused:

Anyway how you doing, you havent asked me how my trip to Scotland went :eek: 1800 miles in a week, still picking of the hard skin on my butt, i havent got a pretty all singing, dancing new seat:mad:

And another thing

Where was my get well card?

2 Weeks before i went to Scotland i had a car pull out in front of me. Me and big blue and white on our ear. Her liquidised head protector (again) and a few scratches, me bruised and a cracked rib and the worry.......will it all be ok for Scotland.

Your just orrible to me, glad we got a divorce;)

hello gentle folk of the shire, am a new member in coventry, A45 side see some of you are local, will endeavour to make the evesham Tuesday.
Pip Pip for now, going out to play on me bike and wind up some born agains on sports bikes around the Waterman

local

Hi gents, I would like to join you in a couple of weeks at Offenham if that's o.k. I'm from A45 side of Cov so if anyone wants to hook up for the ride over pm me where & when to meet. I'm also up for a rideout if it's worthwhile (NOT Stratford on Sundays etc.):hapybnce:

Back
Top Bottom