Skye Party 8th - 9th August 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I opted for camping :ymca :nenau

Put me down for a tent :thumb2

(Ah'll need a spare key fur yer hoose in case ah need a poo in the morning :thumb2)

Al :D

Hi Tash,

Put myself and BB1 down for 1 tent please. The 2008 yearly planner is starting to fill out nicely now!
:beerjug:
Orla

Booked

Sorted, booked b&b with Steve and Kathie again, same as this year - long walk to the pub, short walk from the hall :beerjug:
Their first booking for 2008 :thumb

Moo amongst the Poo there Tash

with our camper van and pup in tow....

(tentative as per usual...may be in the States....but thought I better add our names ;))

Big kisses honey :kissy2

Put me & Debidy down for a camping spot please. One with 240volt hook up and running water if possible!!!

Need to bring ma hair straighteners & foot spa!!!!

Eek! That's us reached our limit - so no more bookings....feck hope it's as good as last year!!:confused::D

Full list of Skye pairty goers as follows -

Blackal:kissy2
Ronno and Christine
Mandy and Aidan
Thunder and Ms Cheeks
Tuned In
Burton
Whatton
Steptoe
Kaycee
Floyd and Missus
Shep
Straypuss
Kev c
Pipster
Rushy
Terry ?
Voyager
Novice
Mutley 1150
Dakar Girl and BB1
Wizard
Flash of the Gap
Northern Jock & Mrs Northern Jock
The Moo and Derm
Tartan Terror and Debidy
schiannini
Squid
Alte and 2 bros
Wayne and Missus
Shapeshifter
Lucy and Paul
Bryn and Lyn
Wully and Di
BTBR
Tractorpilot
Garfield
Scotboxer
Andy T
Jamie
SteveB

Ok - if I've forgotten anyone please tell me!! Doesn't mean I don't love you, just easily confused!:confused:

Tash, myself and SWMBO (Lyn) booked in .. Next room to Paul and Lucy... They'd better not be noisy :D

Calling Bob! (Voyager)

Get some practice in with that tent Bob ...
IMG_0146.jpg

Oops

Tash

To save me a lot of ear ache could you add in "and mrs nj" after my name on the list? Might take a bit of explaining otherwise

Ta :thumb

Tash

To save me a lot of ear ache could you add in "and mrs nj" after my name on the list? Might take a bit of explaining otherwise

Ta :thumb

So - should the list contain "The Moo and Derm" or should it be:

"The Moo and Mr Moo" ? :nenau

just a thought? :p

(don't anyone suggest: "Blackal and blackeye" :nono)

Al :thumb2

So - should the list contain "The Moo and Derm" or should it be:

"The Moo and Mr Moo" ? :nenau

just a thought? :p

(don't anyone suggest: "Blackal and blackeye" :nono)

Al :thumb2

Can call her anything, it was just to be sure she was counted in the 50:thumb2 List had just had me on it before and she said how come I didn't put her down :mad:

Thanks Tash

Can call her anything, it was just to be sure she was counted in the 50:thumb2 List had just had me on it before and she said how come I didn't put her down :mad:

Thanks Tash

Sorry about that NJ! :eek: It's been magically edited now:thumb (1984 springs to mind!:augie)

Hey Tash and co....Hovis and I will be bimbling around the Western Isles :D around that time ,so if we arrive at Uig for that weekend we'll head the '650's over your way :beerjug: .....can you book sunshine please for then and a few days either side ....ta very muchly!!! :thumb

Hey Tash and co....Hovis and I will be bimbling around the Western Isles :D around that time ,so if we arrive at Uig for that weekend we'll head the '650's over your way :beerjug: .....can you book sunshine please for then and a few days either side ....ta very muchly!!! :thumb

Hiya - not sure if you spotted previous post - but accomodation/camping and meals are now fully booked! You're more than welcome to come along to the ceilidh (Fri) and the disco (Sat) - but you may have to book accommodation elsewhere, as everywhere here is booked! Let me know if you need advice on accommodation elsewhere:thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom