Skye Party 8th - 9th August 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
No probs....wasn't intending to "book" our arrival...! just may be on the island at that time so may have a ride along !

A bit like Icequeen, I may be riding in Scotland next August (depending on loads of things including: getting time off work; health; whether or not son passes 11+).

If I'm there, can I pop along to say hello for the evening, even though accommodation and meals are full? And am I likely to be able to find other B&B accommodation in the area?

A bit like Icequeen, I may be riding in Scotland next August (depending on loads of things including: getting time off work; health; whether or not son passes 11+).

If I'm there, can I pop along to say hello for the evening, even though accommodation and meals are full? And am I likely to be able to find other B&B accommodation in the area?

Definitely Robin!:thumb Come along to the parties - but as said, meals/accom are booked up

Is there a reserve/cancellation list that us who missed out on this wonderful opportunity can hope to one day feel lucky? If there is put me down.

Is there a reserve/cancellation list that us who missed out on this wonderful opportunity can hope to one day feel lucky? If there is put me down.

Hi Steve, yes - I'll defo put your name down, so if there's any cancellations I'll PM you:thumb
Wow - you make it sound amazing - it's just a piss up with dodgy Dad dancing!!:D:thumb

Hi Steve, yes - I'll defo put your name down, so if there's any cancellations I'll PM you:thumb
Wow - you make it sound amazing - it's just a piss up with dodgy Dad dancing!!:D:thumb

It was my intention last year to visit as many GS events as possible and I'm doing pretty good so far. Would appreciate it if I get the opportunity to add Skye to my list.Let me know if there are any cancellations.
Would it help my chances if I promised to bring along a crappy dancing Uncle?

Steve

It was my intention last year to visit as many GS events as possible and I'm doing pretty good so far. Would appreciate it if I get the opportunity to add Skye to my list.Let me know if there are any cancellations.
Would it help my chances if I promised to bring along a crappy dancing Uncle?

Steve

If you look good in a dress you could try and sneak in as someones partner:eek:

Think me and my friend Heini (who's a bit of a lady killer) might just come along for the party...

201437128-L.jpg

...For Al's benefit, Heini is the one on the right :thumb

Think me and my friend Heini (who's a bit of a lady killer) might just come along for the party...

201437128-L.jpg

...For Al's benefit, Heini is the one on the right :thumb

Christ! The poor bugger looks like that conman - "Chris Holland":eek:

He should get that seen to.............:augie

Al :thumb2

Hey Garfield,

Steve has sent me this photo - he says is it still OK?

Attachments

• Scary[1].jpg
    Scary[1].jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom