Skye Party 8th - 9th August 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey....we are booked!! Whoop Whoop!:bounce1

Boat on the Thursday night! Prem Trav Inn on the Thurs night in Carlisle (where we stayed for the PWA before the start); then up we come on the Friday to stay in the B&B that our Tash has booked (thanks Tash :))

Me, Derm and Boy!!

Can't wait! Finally....Moo of Coo Poo fame can come to a parteeeeeee!
Moo x

gate crasher

1080870522_26371a8ed0_b.jpg

Johnny and I are sorting out the numbers so far for the grand event of the year - August 8th/9th, same set up as last year, lots a booze, dodgy dancing and men with detachable bits....:D:augie
Right - as follows is the list of willing participants, so far..

Blackal
Ronno and Christine
Mandy and Aidan
Thunder and Ms Cheeks
Tuned In
Burton
Whatton
Steptoe
Kaycee
Floyd and Missus
Shep
Straypuss
Kev c
Pipster
Rushy
Terry ?
Voyager
Mutley 1150
Dakar Girl and BB1
Wizard
Flash of the Gap
Northern Jock & Mrs Northern Jock
Tartan Terror and Debidy
Schiannini
Alte and 2 bros
Wayne and Missus
Shapeshifter
Lucy and Paul
Bryn and Lyn
Wully and Di
BTBR
Tractorpilot
Garfield
Scotboxer
Jamie
SteveB
Betty Swollocks

Ok - if I've missed anyone or added your name without you knowing let me know, :D
As far as accommodation goes - go to www.visit-waternish.co.uk for a full list.

Now fully booked

Hi I'm new to the site and saw you were heading for Skye, I know you're fully booked but I live there, can I just turn up for the craic??:eek:onyack

Hi I'm new to the site and saw you were heading for Skye, I know you're fully booked but I live there, can I just turn up for the craic??:eek:onyack

Hi Slasher sorry fully booked thats for meals and the hall allocation if anyone pulls oot which I'm sure they will I'll give ye first dibs as your a localite.:thumb

Whaur aboots are ye anyhoo

:thumb2
1080870522_26371a8ed0_b.jpg

Johnny and I are sorting out the numbers so far for the grand event of the year - August 8th/9th, same set up as last year, lots a booze, dodgy dancing and men with detachable bits....:D:augie
Right - as follows is the list of willing participants, so far..

Thanks guys

Looking forward to this one - can only imagine how much hard work it takes to organize an event like this...:bow

Do the Tossers get a tug of war rematch with the locals ? Sure some one paid them to lets us win the first one :eek:onyack If so i'll start pumping iron now :D

You raised alot of money last year for Enduro India / africa :thumb2-are you collecting for a good cause this year ?

Oonyackistan 2008 can't wait :clap

:thumb2

Thanks guys

Looking forward to this one - can only imagine how much hard work it takes to organize an event like this...:bow

Do the Tossers get a tug of war rematch with the locals ? Sure some one paid them to lets us win the first one :eek:onyack If so i'll start pumping iron now :D

You raised alot of money last year for Enduro India / africa :thumb2-are you collecting for a good cause this year ?

Oonyackistan 2008 can't wait :clap

Locals have me pulling my leg ever since and have been in training since there last victory eating pies and drinking beer:beer::weights
Fancy dress race which we held our own in last year with a draw between Kaycee and Myself:clap
Wellie ski-ing is on the list this year along with the tug o war
Ceilidh booked for Fri night :clap
Cheesy disco Sat night:clap

The Community council is taking over the running of the events and it'll be a pay at the door for the Ceilidh and Disco a bar will be in the hall to save Tash doing the cargo run again with funds going to the upgrade of the local hall i.e disabled access carparking etc
Me and Tash just doing camping and reminding the absent minded where they've booked into eh Paul:augie

Robmack says he'll do a road run and I'm sorting out an off-road one and it's looking like Waternish point knobblie might be a must if wet:augie

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBccqoJ2LDs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBccqoJ2LDs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Go on then ....

Just surfed this thread again. Can't wait to see how BTBR is going to het there :augie

Pillion :ymca

:hide

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i best not bring the fire works this time:eek:

i admit i was going to set them off on the way up close to pipster bike, well behind it letting him think it was going on fire....may have court him out for s split second:)

but i'll not pack them this year

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i best not bring the fire works this time:eek:

i admit i was going to set them off on the way up close to pipster bike, well behind it letting him think it was going on fire....may have court him out for s split second:)

but i'll not pack them this year

Best behaviour for you sunnyjim if your Missus is coming up with you!!!:rob:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom