FORRY'S THE CHAMPION/HOOLIGAN

Well Done team mates

Forry I knew you were going fast when I started ST2, you were still puffing on a ciggy, and you still passed me well before the end of the stage, and still had time to have the camera out by the time I finished!
Congrats to BB1 too...Im so proud (if a little :spitfire that you beat the socks off me!)

Im getting the team photo framed!

But I still think the best photo of the hooligan is this one
Forrytosser.jpg

Looks like a bold child who's proud of what he's done!

Forry I knew you were going fast when I started ST2, you were still puffing on a ciggy, and you still passed me well before the end of the stage, and still had time to have the camera out by the time I finished!
Congrats to BB1 too...Im so proud (if a little :spitfire that you beat the socks off me!)

Im getting the team photo framed!

But I still think the best photo of the hooligan is this one
Forrytosser.jpg

Looks like a bold child who's proud of what he's done!

I'm just glad I bailed off before the ditch :blast:D

Just had a look at the results and a bit chuffed myself:bounce1
In the trail bike class (people from this site):
Mouse was 14th
Forry was 17th
I was 22nd:beer:

I was 15th on the trusty Dommie, and best over 50 trailbike.:thumb2
Chuffed with that, especially since I rode the last stage with a sprained right thumb after my unfortunate coming together with the marshall just before it.:(
If it hadn't been for that, I might even have beaten Gill Myers.....I beat her on every stage except that last one. Big respect to her for going that quick on a humble TTR250 though.

Apologies Paul - I just took the names of the earlier pre race post someone had set up. I had forgotten about our wee chat at the ford and again just after you nearly took out the marshall who was going the wrong way:eek:

Great result for you and one I aspire too as soon I will be eligable for the 50+ class:rolleyes: Thanks for posting the pic by the way.

all the best
AndyT:cool:

Correction & More impressive results

When I said "If it hadn't been for (my sprained thumb), I might even have beaten Gill Myers.....I beat her on every stage except that last one".
I was talking bollox and doing Gill a disservice. I only beat her on 2 of the 5 stages, and I would have had to go a LOT faster on that hampered final stage to beat her overall.
I also should have mentioned Gill's partner, Steve "Baldrick" Best who went even quicker on a humble KDX 125 and was 7th fastest trailbike! Both of them are fellow Dominator owners, incidentally.
And since this is a GS forum, how about a big hand for Noel Fletcher on his super-light but not super-powerful GS80 - 5th fastest trailbike and quicker than all the other twins with double the power, (apart from Andrew Reeves and his mysteriously sports-class HP2).
PNB

Attachments

• 045No341AirheadWeb.jpg
    045No341AirheadWeb.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 371
And since this is a GS forum, how about a big hand for Noel Fletcher on his super-light but not super-powerful GS80 - 5th fastest trailbike and quicker than all the other twins with double the power, (apart from Andrew Reeves and his mysteriously sports-class HP2).
PNB

Noel also competed in the Hafren with a time that would have placed him third in the trail bike class - that time he was in sports bikes.

There's some cunning design in that Airhead... the front end is raised to maxsimise the better forks and a short tank means he sits well forward helped by adapting the carbs hoses to create leg room.

I heard the engine is a short stroke with 1000cc barrells giving creating a high reving Airhead.

Back
Top Bottom