Winter ride out

Do you have a grid reference? or Lat Lon, I sort of recognise it.:D
I started at the top 7266 3154 and worked my way down the UCR to 7276 2488.

take alook at my web page:thumb it gives you some idea of the ares i can do off road legal stuff only..
so if you fancy a day out in any of those areas;)

Just keep an eye on on the North west section...I / we should be getting out again soon..i might weight until the Snow on the hill tops just to make it interesting:D:D:D PLUS it will be nice to see a 1200 in action because the guys i know (pitser) been one of them ,the so called OFF ROAD GOD spends more time cleaning it than ridng the bloody thing:D:D:D:D

I asked (and got, Thanks fellas) the best way of cleaning it when it is shit high so I'm up for it, only thing is I diddn't get nobblies on it and experience wise only rode crossers off road. My GSA is a tool to be used though.:thumb

I asked (and got, Thanks fellas) the best way of cleaning it when it is shit high so I'm up for it, only thing is I diddn't get nobblies on it and experience wise only rode crossers off road. My GSA is a tool to be used though.:thumb

i shall at some time get some off road tryes for me bike:eek:...but for now i'll be doing the easy ish lanes with road tyres :)... The are loads of lanes around that can be done on mormal road tyres ..BUT the big question is how hard do you want the lanes to be when taking a DIRT PANZER on them..I'll take most lanes on when using the KTM 525 but alass only doing the easy stuff on the GSA for NOW;););)

i fancy a day out in the PEAKS on the GSA where i know all the lanes very well;);)

so who's up for it:confused::confused:

i shall at some time get some off road tryes for me bike:eek:...but for now i'll be doing the easy ish lanes with road tyres :)... The are loads of lanes around that can be done on mormal road tyres ..BUT the big question is how hard do you want the lanes to be when taking a DIRT PANZER on them..I'll take most lanes on when using the KTM 525 but alass only doing the easy stuff on the GSA for NOW;););)

i fancy a day out in the PEAKS on the GSA where i know all the lanes very well;);)

I'd be up for that - as long as its easy peasy:eek: The're closer for me too:D

I would love to come out and get the Dakar wet. If that is ok with you guys???

I would love to come out and get the Dakar wet. If that is ok with you guys???

yes m8 no worries;)

I've worked on a route for a easy day out with out pushing us too fast :D
if we have time and all are willing then i can extend it .

So all we need is a group whom are willing to come and try a GS on a lane,
oh no need to have konbblies either because the lanes i've picked will be ok for road tryes:eek: just need to remeber to keep moving:D:D

me :D

Back
Top Bottom