Anybody there?

clivey d

Will be up @ Hartside for about 11.30 in the morning, if any of u lot are out would be good to meet up:thumb2

Clive.

05 1150 Adv..........

I was thinking about travelling up to test changes on my bike. Might be earlier though. Hmm.

ok Snoop

Were riding up from Cleveleys, coming up through Kirby Stephen and Middleton so depending on conditions we might be a bit earlier, will look out for u, DRZ Adventurized sounds interesting, look forward to seing it:thumb2

I'll be there about then, will set off from usual first layby on A69 of A1 at 10.30. Should be there about 11.20, unless Chris slows me down. :augie

If anyone wants to meet me there just post on this thread. :thumb2

I'll be there about then, will set off from usual first layby on A69 of A1 at 10.30. Should be there about 11.20, unless Chris slows me down. :augie

If anyone wants to meet me there just post on this thread. :thumb2

I'm sure you took a short-cut.....:augie

Depending on weather and hangover I may have a run-out ... I can't let that breakfast beat me...

:bow

Schnoop!

Here's an alternative route to Hartside....ignore the first bit......until the A69.

Greenhead to Alston bit is very nice.

:thumb2

Attachments

• Sunday Hartside 230406.gdb
    28.4 KB · Views: 61
OK lets do that, I'm on Linux so can't load the file at the moment - where do we meet same place?

Have you got Bobs number? I'll try pm'ing him...

This thread is earlier than mine last week so maybe we'll have a turn out. :eek::D

OK lets do that, I'm on Linux so can't load the file at the moment - where do we meet same place?

Have you got Bobs number? I'll try pm'ing him...

This thread is earlier than mine last week so maybe we'll have a turn out. :eek::D

Same place :thumb2

Don't have Bob's number..... he was on line a couple of nights ago.....:nenau

Do they do a "Kiddies Breakfast"...? :eek:

Ask her to bin half? :nenau :D

Can't PM Bob because I can't find his username ... swore it started with Bob... can't find any of his posts either.

wilbjr21 - :) ...and he's been on the forum today :cool:

Mapsource route takes 1H 27M....

Well are you going to turn up then because the meeting point would have to be 40mins earlier (10AM). ;)

Commit man commit.

Come on lads!

hey Chris just have 10 pints rarther than the usual 20 you'll be as fresh as a ????:thumb2
Try and make it bud:thumb2

Clive

05 1150 Adv...........

OK - I'm in. A69 layby just off A1? 10:00 or 10:40? I'm easy. Might give the R100 GSPD a run out (well someone has to stay back with Snoopy :D)

Bob

Urm I'll have you know that I beat Chris last week. :p

10 oclock - we are taking Chris's route. :thumb2

I couldn't have you in front, the copious amount of oil gushing from the seals would have had me doing "the snoopy line" again. :hide

Back
Top Bottom