Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cafes, coffee stops and favourite greasy spoons in the North West

Called at Appleby Bakery on Saturday, in Appleby centre...lovely food at reasonable prices.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Had anyone tried the Fishery Cafe opposite the services on the A59 near McDonalds, great service and prices, been going there for a couple of years now. Great for a full breakfast on a Sunday morning before a ride around the Yorkshire hills

The filling station Keswick

Full english, a "pint" yes I said a pint of coffee, scenic and a free copy of MCN
    to read while you eat, busy at weekends so get there early like me!
    jim.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

The Sundial, Low Bentham

A great cafe/pub/snug. Alex is a welcoming host and her cooking is simple, healthy and very tasty. Log fire, local produce, great coffee and guest beers on tap. What more could you ask? Ok, great roads.... Of which there are PLENTY in the area.

Try it, you won't be disappointed. In Low Bentham on the road to Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by geotim View Post
    A great cafe/pub/snug. Alex is a welcoming host and her cooking is simple, healthy and very tasty. Log fire, local produce, great coffee and guest beers on tap. What more could you ask? Ok, great roads.... Of which there are PLENTY in the area.

Try it, you won't be disappointed. In Low Bentham on the road to Burton.

Post code for satnav is LA2 7DS

Rosies of Romiley

Biker friendly cafe/kiosk on Romiley train station carpark.
    They have "Rosies breakfast stew" on a Friday and weekend. Dead cheap home made grub. The owners also a GS nut and there's plenty of space to park your bike!

One to look forward to for next summer, Snugbury Ice Cream Farm. Park up under a tree, gear off, grab an Ice Cream or a coffee, watch the world go buy

CW5 6BU is the postcode, it's not far from Nantwich. http://tinyurl.com/okpg2jq

Legends Cafe at J&S in Oakmere is ok these days, good cooked brekkie http://tinyurl.com/nldk4kv

Forestry Commission Cafe at Delamere Forest is not to bad http://tinyurl.com/nhbr3tm Tucked out the way a bit, and can get busy with Mountain bikers and Dog Walkers.

Red face The Broughton Arms Rode Heath

Good pub food. And great beer. Great coffee

New Member (less than 15 Posts)

Rivvi barn brew option

Quote Originally Posted by rudiemoto View Post
    rivi barn i love to pay three times as much for the coffee
    Rivvi barn visit near chippy 4 miles away tea only 50 p COFFEE 70p PR6 7AB also fish and chips £3 with fresh fish
    Bike mags avail lots of banter for bikers

University of St.Helens Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    This Wednesday anyone. Butty van, Glasson Dock, 1pm.... Meet, eat, drink tea and talk bol...

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffmeister View Post
    One to look forward to for next summer, Snugbury Ice Cream Farm. Park up under a tree, gear off, grab an Ice Cream or a coffee, watch the world go buy

CW5 6BU is the postcode, it's not far from Nantwich. http://tinyurl.com/okpg2jq

Legends Cafe at J&S in Oakmere is ok these days, good cooked brekkie http://tinyurl.com/nldk4kv

Forestry Commission Cafe at Delamere Forest is not to bad http://tinyurl.com/nhbr3tm Tucked out the way a bit, and can get busy with Mountain bikers and Dog Walkers.
    V. Curious where you live now as that's a regular circuit for me when at my home in cheshire.

I live in Warrington mate, but my parents live in Telford so I am out and about most Sunday's around that neck of the woods and drop in to see my mum or dad for a brew before heading home

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffmeister View Post
    I live in Warrington mate, but my parents live in Telford so I am out and about most Sunday's around that neck of the woods and drop in to see my mum or dad for a brew before heading home
    Excellent. I have a house in knutsford, some of those locations are on my places to visit. If you haven't done it yet can I suggest the cafe up at Beston castle. Lush winding roads with good viz, occasional loose track and a few short cuts through the woods.

Café Cove on the prom at Cleveleys. Park for free just up from The Venue pub and walk back down. Full English - Sausage, 3 bacon, 2 eggs, beans, mushrooms and 2 toast for £6.75. Decent brew in there too(I'm a coffee snob) and seating inside and out.

Just thought Id 'pop in ' here and see if theres anywhere I can get a decent breakfast tomorrow morning in the Lakes , ...somewhere Ive not heard of or been to for a change. Cant see a 'Lake District 'Section so I thought Id try here, in the North West Section.

Who the fuckin fuck is Moderating here? The road to Burton? Squires at Sherburn near Leeds?, fekkin Chester ? Whetton twatting Mill and so on? .....are you 'avin a laff?

( Deepest apologies in advance if Im wrong here)

University of St.Helens Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Try this one in the middle of Coniston village. We was there on Wednesday. Proper good grub.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast