Wheatsheaf Inn
    A368 Wells Road
    Just west of Corston.
    Zummerzet or it may be in BANES
    No longer available.....

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongolian Explorer View Post
    No longer available.....
    You're right, Richard's - the old owner - moved on and the current owner doesn't do breakfast. If you're in the Mendip area, head for Winscombe and stop off at The Pantry. I've put a review on Tripadvisor too.

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

Richard and Eva were,moved out because they were not going by the agreement for beer purchasing ....

Old boiled sweet Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sheppy's Cider Tea Rooms does a cracking all day breakfast. Biker friendly and ample parking. Situated off the A38 between Taunton and Wellington.

Also worth a mention is Oake Manor Golf CClub, near Taunton. Great value all day breakfast in lovely surroundings. http://www.oakemanor.com/restaurant_somerset_bar.html

I can also recommend my Paula's excellnet bacon or sausage butties which are usually conjured up for our visitors, as a few folk on here may testify.
    Every day I wake up is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbug View Post

I can also recommend my Paula's excellnet bacon or sausage butties which are usually conjured up for our visitors, as a few folk on here may testify.
    Only if they're grilled fella!

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

The Coffee Den

The Coffee Den
    Stockwood Farm Buildings
    Pylie
    Shelton Mallet
    BA4 6TA

Dropped in on Sunday and had a great lunch. Stopped there today and had an excellent burger

Good coffee too.
    We recognise that life and living are activities with a danger of personal injury or death.
    Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmountainman View Post
    You're right, Richard's - the old owner - moved on and the current owner doesn't do breakfast. If you're in the Mendip area, head for Winscombe and stop off at The Pantry. I've put a review on Tripadvisor too.
    or my favourite, Lillypool Cafe (and campsite) between Cheddar and Shipham, lovely breakfasts - http://www.lillypoolcafe.co.uk
    Somewhere in Somerset

Quote Originally Posted by Sharik View Post
    Unfortunately this has now closed - ceased trading on Tuesday 29 Jan see:

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/ne...astrous__year/
    Looked open when I past it last week, missed this and stopped at another bikers cafe about half a mile further on towards Salisbury. Only had a coffee, so can't say anything about bacon butties!
    Somewhere in Somerset

Foxhunters transport cafe, West Down, EX348NU Excellent food at good prices, friendly staff, loads of parking (its not mine but I am a regular ) check it out
    Yellow 2000 r1150gs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345