Cafes, coffee stops and favourite greasy spoons in the Thames Valley

The Original Chipwick

The best fish & chips you will ever taste and multiple great routes to get down there and back.

Map

Whiteways @ Bury Hill

A good stopping point on the way to the South Coast. Make sure you go up Bury Hill, easy peg down piece of road.

Map

or Judges opposite the Cunning man pub, on the Burghfield road, open on a Sunday, as is the Riverside Cafe at Benson...

Hello everyone.

Just happened upon this new Village Shop / Cafe at Sherborne, on the border with Gloucestershire and TV, off the A40. Biker friendly owners (Yvonne and Sarah) open 363 days a year, place to eat / drink, in and outdoors. On street parking (flat)

51.828719,-1.749886

:)

I am prob being a bit slow here but Foxes has transmoglafied into the H cafe with what my missus reckons have some of the worst bogs she has had the missfortune to piss in.Loads of bikes there today for me to look at though, so its not all bad.:comfort

It's changed again. Still the "H" but under new management. Bike club there ("H" Riders) is still a bit of a joke, but the cafe's better. Basic grub, but now with a TV showing MotoGP, free wifi (and PCs) and so on.

Friendly enough bunch, particularly if you like buying smuggled tobacco....

Apparently Loomies is closing- shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

IF you don't fancy the stereo typical 'greasy spoon bikers cafe' then about 3 miles down the road from the Berinsfield H's diner is the Benson cafe.
Right on the river, sit on the veranda and watch the boats go by. Great food, nice staff, clean facilities and opens from about 8 on a Sunday for breakfast - gets busy so get there early!
Open all day / evening and does very nice food.

Back
Top Bottom