Cafes, coffee stops and favourite greasy spoons in Ireland

Heading to Newry in the morning. Any recommendations for a good breakfast?
A Matt The Rashers equivalent would be ideal!! :)

Regards,
Kieran.

chuckwagon,old m1,come off at donabate slip m1,head for donabate ,your chuckwagon will be in a laybye on your left,after a roundabout witch is for the tesco distribution centre.enjoy:aidan

the long dock pub carrigaholt clare

clam chowder is very good

had a chowder a beer a pud and some tea 14 euro

excellent roads too (as long as they dont have grass up the middle)

pj's diner

oilgate wexford on the n11

biggest cod youve ever seen - plate wasnt big enuff and nice chips

freshly done

Tierney's

I stopped in Tierney's in Ballygar Co. Galway yesterday while out on the photo rally.

Nice place, MASSIVE breakfast-€7.50

The Curragower

The Curragower in Limerick City, It is on the west side of the river. We stopped in today and the standard of food is fantastic. I would really recommend the seafood chowder, one of the best I have ever tasted!

Must try that, I frequently visit Dolans Pub and Resturant on the Dock road when I pass through Limerick, their food is excellent and they are "bike friendly"

The Cake Box, High St, Tuam

Found this place on a recent Photo Rally run :
HairnetsPhotoRuniPhone032.jpg

YumYum...all made on the premises :drool
HairnetsPhotoRuniPhone029.jpg

Even the man Mr.K calls The Eating Machine approves :comfort
HairnetsPhotoRuniPhone030.jpg

Called to PJs diner in Oylgate last week as recommended on this thread.
The last place I would have stopped at under normal circumstances but spot on for excellent Fish & Chips prepared before your very eyes.
Thanks for the tip.
Slick Nick

Stopped at Logues Lodge, Main Street, Ballyvaghan, (opposite Spar) last Sunday, Lamb was second to none :aidan

South Pole Inn, Annascaul, great food, parking and steeped in the history of polar exploration

Had a nice day out up in Annagassan, Co Louth.

the village and harbour are well kept and the Glyde Inn does good food and a great sea view out the back, the pint also met with our approval.

Sean Og's in Bunbeg, Gweedore, Donegal.

Very good food and a nice Bar too. The closing time fluctuates somewhere between "official closing" and "much, much later";)

Attachments

• Bunbeg.GPX
    1.9 KB · Views: 109
Black & white just outside of Belturbet on Enniskillen road fed me well yesterday without draining the wallet entirely.

Attachments

• B & W.gdb
    161 bytes · Views: 101

Back
Top Bottom