Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cafes, coffee stops and favourite greasy spoons in Wales

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thanks for your kind comments, nice to chat to fellow bikers now and again. hope to see you again with your new shiny toy
    Thanks Mike and Teresa

Dylan's, Menai Bridge

Right on the Menai Straits and a stone's throw from the bridge. Mainly sea food, unsurprisingly, but there's always something else if you're not into fish etc. Always busy, and for a good reason- it's brilliant. See:
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dy...&client=safari

EDIT: I've just noticed that the thread's title refers to cafes, coffee stops and greasy spoons so perhaps Dylan's doesn't really fit in here. But it's still brilliant and well worth a detour, believe me.
    Johnefyn

rebircsbuS Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    The HiVE Cafe @ RAF Valley.
    Open to the public and just oppostite the Spar in the base. Spar is also open to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by mwalters View Post
    just taken over the Croes Y Ceiliog Inn, B & B and Café (formally known as the Poacher's Pocket). We are open 7 days a week from 8.30 am (9 am at weekends) till 5pm we would love to see some fellow tossers call for a cuppa. We are in Llanwrda just off the A40 between Llandeilo and Llandovery just off the Lampeter junction. Great roads in the area, near the Black Mountains on the edge of the Brecon Beacons. Oh aye and a good breakfast is served with a warm welcome to all
    cheers Mike and Teresa
    We're off to St David's on Sunday, so will pop by for a slab of cake in the afternoon.

Called in this morning at Croes Y Ceiliog Inn for a breakfast. Didnt know whether to eat it or climb it! Washed down with nice cuppa. If your in the Llanwrdda area call in and give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by mwalters View Post
    just taken over the Croes Y Ceiliog Inn, B & B and Café (formally known as the Poacher's Pocket). We are open 7 days a week from 8.30 am (9 am at weekends) till 5pm we would love to see some fellow tossers call for a cuppa. We are in Llanwrda just off the A40 between Llandeilo and Llandovery just off the Lampeter junction. Great roads in the area, near the Black Mountains on the edge of the Brecon Beacons. Oh aye and a good breakfast is served with a warm welcome to all
    cheers Mike and Teresa
    Called in the other weekend with the "mini me" had one and a half breakfasts it was lovely. with a warm welcome and a chat. Could not face fish and chips in newquay that afternoon. well worth the money. I will certainly be back

thanks mike.

always good to meet fellow bikers and catch up. glad you enjoyed the breakfast hope to cu again sometime
    cheers Mike

West End Cafe Llandovery

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Took a spin up to the West End Cafe from Abergavenny today along with my buddy on his Tiger. The road and views coming out of Bwlch with crystal clear skies and snow on the mountain always puts a smile on my face no matter how many times I ride or drive this road.

Not too many at the cafe, was surprised to see a few big hogs there though. Back to Aber and called into the Bus station for a look around just after 3pm, just 2 bikes in there so headed home to get the bike washed, took long enough to do my GSA bet the guys with the Hogs are still at it!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456