Hairy Bikers at Hartside on Sun 24th of November

They'd get a lot more people turning up.....

if they said Nigella was going to be there . Especially if she's cooking outside in one of those tight thin jumpers she likes to wear;):D

He's from Bewick you know, and you're not from Newcastle remember. :D

I say we settle it with an illegal run over the moors after breaky. :thumb

Did you get a reply then?

I'll have a dodge up if you know what time your meeting.

STOP PRESS!!!!

I`ve just spoken to the Cafe`s boss at Hartside & she told me the boys will be there on Sunday about lunchtime, 11am ish she said. The BBC are filming a Christmas special about all the good food in the UK to follow on the series they did around the world.

So there! :D

Darn, i cant go on sunday because im ice-skating with my friends...

Darn, i cant go on sunday because im ice-skating with my friends...

Ha-ha! That'll teach you not to say people look like Chris Moyles :D

Pleased it's a Sunday, as've just been told I'm working Saturday :( due to adverse weather and high fault volumes....

What do they think I'm gonna do?

:nenau

I`ve just spoken to the Cafe`s boss at Hartside & she told me the boys will be there on Sunday about lunchtime, 11am ish she said. The BBC are filming a Christmas special about all the good food in the UK to follow on the series they did around the world.

So there! :D

Good call that man:thumb2 Been busy at work and without tinternet at home I feel like I've been cut off from the rest of the world. Feckin BT :thedummy

Daughters now coming with me on her Thundercat, I think she see's this as the TV break she's been waiting for:nenau especially now it looks like her sister has to go to every round of the Moto GP next season :handbag isn't it great when your kids have each others best interest at heart:hide

Sorry lads I'm gona have to do a "Chris Kelly" :augie
Not gona make it down buying a pope mobile next week need every penny.Just sold the car today so i've got to give it a polish and valet before the new owner collects.Plus the bike needs a MOT:(Can't risk riding without one.All the more food for Chris :D
Have a good time :thumb

Back
Top Bottom