Panniers & Top-Box for BMW R850/1100/1150/A

Bernt56

Reaction score
HOT OFF THE PRESS​
STAHL-KOFFER PANNIERS​
I have just started production of high quality, powder-coated aluminium panniers,top-boxes & frames which fit straight on to BMW R850/1100/1150GS(A)
Everything is manufactured in the West Midlands & if you look at the attached pictures I think you will agree they are more than a match for the competition.

Prices to be announced shortly but will include panniers, top-box, horizontal locking bar & ALL fixtures & fittings & will be at least £350.00 cheaper than Touratech or Metal Mules

If you are going to the Bike Show why not come & visit us in Hall C, Stand CC8 & view these panniers etc more closely? I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

The web-site will be up & running shortly (www.stahl-koffer.com) but in the meantime further details can be obtained via my e-mail address:
brinkmannb@tiscali.co.uk or call 07710 149 726

Attachments

• Stahl-koffer pictures2 007.jpg
    Stahl-koffer pictures2 007.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 798
  • Stahl-koffer pictures2 003.jpg
    Stahl-koffer pictures2 003.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 811
  • Stahl-koffer pictures2 005.jpg
    Stahl-koffer pictures2 005.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 769
  • Stahl-koffer pictures2 006.jpg
    Stahl-koffer pictures2 006.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 888
  • Stahl-koffer pictures2 001.jpg
    Stahl-koffer pictures2 001.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 762
See you at the show (Thursday), they look the dogs danglies

Magwa:thumb

They look very nice:thumb

I will be there on Friday, see you then.

Hats off to anyone that gets off their ar*e and makes anything :clap:beerjug:

The bracketry looks interesting and a break with traditional solutions.

The boxes seem to sit at quite a steep angle comparred to others. They also appear to be wider and shorter, but it maybe just how they come out on photo.

The whole set up looks very wide indeed with two full size boxes and no cut out for the exhaust.

It'll be interesting to seem them in the flesh at the show.

Good on yer :beerjug:

They look good and at a sensible price.
You may want to consider supplying reinforcing plates to fit behind the pillion footrest mountings, they have a habit of snapping the alloy casting if the bike is dropped onto a pannier.

But I guess they could also be fitted to TT frames or similar.

I have moved this thread over from the FS&W to the Vendors of Innovations section of the site Bernie as you will be selling panniers on an ongoing basis, whereas the FS&W is for one-off items.

Aidan1150

Good luck at the show. :thumb2

I shall be taking the panniers to the show Thursday morning. I had initially intended to be there from Friday onwards. If I am not at the stand & you require any information please call me on 07710 149 726.
Regards
Bernie

Not exactly quick-release but they can be taken off (bearing in mind the 4 locking points) in a few minutes. Quite simple but effective.
Hope that helps.
Regards
Bernie

panniers

Hi Bernie wow those panniers look very familiar !!!!! interesting choice of colours too !!!! now how queers that !!
Regards Roger

Hi, sorry to go off on tangent, but is that a gearbox cover in black? My gearbox was stained by a petrol leak-didn't know covers were available?
Nice looking panniers, btw!
Cheers, Martin.

Back
Top Bottom