Celt update

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
I got a PM from Joe late on Friday night to say;

the Celt said:
.......................still in Iran having a ball, gave a speach the other day to about 200 Iranian business men with TV cameras and the like, big round of appllause when i said i was from Ireland and at the end of me speach, then a free dinner with them in 5star hotel, man you would love Iran, heading to Pakistan in about 5 days....................................

joe

Some boy our Joe. :)

Goes to show you should take all "travel advice" with a pinch of salt. :nono:nono

Joe's reports make great reading:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Joe.. we MUST see this... Any chance it'll appear on Youtube?

Joe.. we MUST see this... Any chance it'll appear on Youtube?

Ya might see it on RTE ;)

Salam aleykom,
Sorry lad smugmug and fotobucket barred in Shiraz so no fotos yet :(
but will post in Pakistan

so here goes just had another great couple of days in Iran, I am now in Shiraz (southwest Iran ).
Went to Persepolis the other day and as i was walking around the old persian capital, sure didnt i run into two Persian Princess (wait ta ya see the fotos).
We got talking and the like and i gave them me email, the next thing is i am invited to dinner that niight in a 5 star hotel.

The girls where down from Terhan for a business conference, met there boss at the hotel and he was asking me about me travels, so the next thing is he asks if i wouldnt mind giving a talk to the conference about meself, me travels and Iran.

So noi better man for the job, there was me infront off about 200 business men with TV cameras on me, telling them all about me travels and how great i found Iran. Big round of applause when i said i was from Ireland and much hand shaking after me speach.
Then sat down to dinner with me two princess :D
lads where would you get it ????

have it all on video

here i have just sent me wee bro an email to post with
a foto of why i am doing me journey this time,
so hopefully he posts it tonight,
as i will be heading to Pakistan tomoorow
and wont be able to post for a while.

on the road
sure ya ave to
joe

Well done Joe we couldn't have a better ambassador. :thumb2