Triumph Scrambler...anyone?

I looked at those today, they certainly look cool but once I sat on it -

opinion changed to 70's road bike looking a bit off roadish but not feeling it.

I applied for a job at Triumph a couple of years ago. Final interview with John Bloor and he rejected me :(

Since that experience I promised myself that I would not buy anything from Triumph EVER ... however cheap or good deal.

So my advice ... DON'T DO IT.

I applied for a job at Triumph a couple of years ago. Final interview with John Bloor and he rejected me :(

Since that experience I promised myself that I would not buy anything from Triumph EVER ... however cheap or good deal.

So my advice ... DON'T DO IT.

John Bloor obviously has impeccable taste. I can't think of a better advert for Triumph :D

Hi Tom :thumb2

John Bloor obviously has impeccable taste. I can't think of a better advert for Triumph :D

i was going to say something along those lines but thought it would be a bit mean :augie

well said Rob :thumb2

:)

sorry Tom :beerjug:

:dabone:dabone :handbag :mcgun :forry :upyou :upyou

I think it was because I didn't scream and shout with excitement when I was given a mini factory tour ... I thought I had to act "business like" ... in fact I was like a kid in sweet shop. :rolleyes:

Their lost .. just been reading Jupitar's travels and the triumph keeps breaking .. it will go the same way for them at Hinckley eventually. :D

I am not bitter :D

You will have more fun on one of these enfield:thumb

i was looking at those at the NEC :thumb2 i like it

06851.jpg

i was looking at those at the NEC :thumb2 i like it

06851.jpg

I spent quite abit of time looking at them. Just wish they were better made.

Things like the seat covers were left unfinished and asking to take in water - just silly thing that are more a training issue than additional expense.

I also noticed the kick start on some was right in your way when standing on the pegs.

Saying this though they do most definately have an appeal.

Back
Top Bottom