The Loneliness Of The Landrover Driver

IMG_0833e.jpg

Here's a couple of pics I took at the painted rocks. The top one is technically better, I thought the exposure on the second wasn't quite right.

IMG_0834e.jpg

How white are those legs? They make me look tanned!
Keep it up Steptoe, it's releiving the frustration of trying to put music to my video. :spitfire:spitfire:thedummy
Mark

IMG_0833e.jpg

Here's a couple of pics I took at the painted rocks. The top one is technically better, I thought the exposure on the second wasn't quite right.

IMG_0834e.jpg

I visited the rocks with Tim and I couldn't get excited about the blue rocks in truth: the french totty and the gazelle that ran across in front the bikes as we were leaving the blue boulder were much more interesting :thumb2

Ok I don't mind looking stupid......Why would anyone bother to paint a pile of rocks blue in Africa?

Ok I don't mind looking stupid......Why would anyone bother to paint a pile of rocks blue in Africa?

So that people will travel great distances, take photographs of them and show them on the worldwide internet.
Flippin brilliant and it works.

One man.

One book.

27 corners of pages folded over, you git :blast

PS Detritus? That's history that is :mad:

So the back wheel didn't fall off and the drive shaft didn't snap this time then? :augie :D

Nope, no problems with either of these. Did replace the big ball joint on the rear suspension in Nairobi and the UJ off the rear diff at Uppington in SA, plus the panhard rod bushes in the middle of Zaire.

Other than that, it was own fault stuff like a winscreen in Burkina Faso and a second hand fuel tank in Niger.

Rest was just routine service stuff, oil & filters. Good as gold ! :bounce1

The last time I saw that Landy it had a really ugly crew on it.

Where was Bill on this trip:D:D:D

Looks like another good trip organised by the crew I must get round to joining you on one of them.:blast

Oh dear, what stuff and nonsense.

Looking for a specific picture which i thought was in here and i've only just notice i didn't finished the ride/drive report :blast

Oh well, i've forgotten all that happened apart from a kitten getting squashed under a slowly driven car and the needless cruelty of grown men. As they said at the time "Alah Ahkbar" ( which on this occasion should translate to "what a bunch of morrocan c*nts") .

It had all the makings of a 'finding my mojo' matching thread as well :blast

Have you come to terms with putting that kitten in the middle of the road yet or do you still have sleepless nights about it?? :augie

118031737_G82pU-L.jpg

Have you come to terms with putting that kitten in the middle of the road yet or do you still have sleepless nights about it?? :augie

I should have stamped on it's head to put it out of it's misery, pain and torment.

And then tipped the idiot feckers coffee table over :D

Back
Top Bottom