it's a date then the 6th of jan for winter ride 2

Please please Don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at non Gs it was great to see the classic in the picture and as for the others we know that some lucky tossers have a selection of toys.

just don't want to be left behind in the experience stakes, being green on this green laning, and the FGS not being with me until April if it goes to plan.

I'm just jealous thats all:eek::eek:

this must be the most contributed northwest posting ever that shows how popular it is:beerjug:

may have to pay separately for a guide to get experience on the little toy (xl) !! before the new toy arrives

H

Please please Don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at non Gs it was great to see the classic in the picture and as for the others we know that some lucky tossers have a selection of toys.

just don't want to be left behind in the experience stakes, being green on this green laning, and the FGS not being with me until April if it goes to plan.

I'm just jealous thats all:eek::eek:

this must be the most contributed northwest posting ever that shows how popular it is:beerjug:

may have to pay separately for a guide to get experience on the little toy (xl) !! before the new toy arrives

H

oh dear:D:D m8 i may have replied the wrong way to you sorry.:eek: it was never ment to come across more than i was trying to keep it to a GS run out.

thats all.. your more than welcome to join us on the next one BUD:thumb:thumb

but we might let you go first into the water holes to show us how deep there are:D:D:D,

do look out for the next one and come along...:):):thumb

I tell you what Terry, I'll lead another beginers ride. I'm dying to take the Dak out for it's maiden crashing session :blast:blast:blast:blast

I have a mate with a 600 Yamaha Tenere who would probably come too.

How about a no pogo rule. Vintage/Classic twinshocks aloud but will need to be tested by the ride leaders to check they are safe :green gri:green gri:green gri

HRO you'd be welcome in the beginners ride on either of ya bikes. You should try the 1150 though, it'll suprise ya.

in that case

I tell you what Terry, I'll lead another beginers ride. I'm dying to take the Dak out for it's maiden crashing session :blast:blast:blast:blast

How about a no pogo rule. Vintage/Classic twinshocks aloud but will need to be tested by the ride leaders to check they are safe :green gri:green gri:green gri

HRO you'd be welcome in the beginners ride on either of ya bikes. You should try the 1150 though, it'll suprise ya.

you'll have to lend me the 1150 dude as the prillas a pogo. its is a twin though and its got HP2 power it could also be decribed as a Twin SHOCK:eek::eek:cos its twice a scarry to ride than a 525ktm:thumb

if your doing a begginers can i come in it:D:D i need a few pointers:D:eek::D
Sounds like a great idea flipfly.. I've got some cracking lads i've been out with on the smaller bikes and like myself love trial riding but have gone onto the bigger stuff and i'd love them to come along if only to help others take the pee out of me.. i think HRO would like to come on this one also:thumb,

just need to agree dates
amount of people
who can lead the groups out,
plus i'd like people take up the rear who have been laning before , just to be on the safe side :)

pispter is happy to do it but timing is an issue ,
I'd like to do one before the spring time , what do you think?:type
summer is more ideal

gs's...........................

Just reading the posts, and some people seem to be worried about using a gs.
Take it from me, first time off road for me, love me 1200 to bits, and was concerned about dropping it. But listen to advice and give the gs credit..... they will do what you require, without fuss, and without falling to bits if they do go over:augie. Stick some nobblies, give it some throttle, and go for it. You will have a belting time and all within your capabilities cos who ever leads the ride will always keep to your abilities.:D:D:D

I would not hesitate to go laning again on mine, specially to see flipfly go for a dip. Thats worth seeing:thumb2:thumb2

if your doing a begginers can i come in it:D:D i need a few pointers:D:eek::D
Sounds like a great idea flipfly.. I've got some cracking lads i've been out with on the smaller bikes and like myself love trial riding but have gone onto the bigger stuff and i'd love them to come along if only to help others take the pee out of me.. i think HRO would like to come on this one also:thumb,

just need to agree dates
amount of people
who can lead the groups out,
plus i'd like people take up the rear who have been laning before , just to be on the safe side :)

pispter is happy to do it but timing is an issue ,
I'd like to do one before the spring time , what do you think?:type
summer is more ideal

Getting some knobblies fitted in Feb on the Dak so late Feb sounds good to me.

Need to reccie a few easy lanes and come up with a plan. I have a few from the EM run that would be suitable and we could integrate with the easier tracks from Sunday.

It's all coming together :augie

Getting some knobblies fitted in Feb on the Dak so late Feb sounds good to me.

Need to reccie a few easy lanes and come up with a plan. I have a few from the EM run that would be suitable and we could integrate with the easier tracks from Sunday.

It's all coming together :augie

yip open to any surgestions:):)

Just spoke to Terry how about meeting up at the NW windmill meet with the maps and plan a day out:thumb2

Could decide whos going to lead which group and who going to be rear gunners...

Plan two routes and split the group on the day meet up for lunch somewere maybe the pub at Monsal head:beer:

I'm OK to lead a ride up until end Feb early March later will not be possible baby due mid March :bounce1

There's no way you'll get me at the back again not after seeing Rudie rolling down the hill towards me, Feck me luckily the camber of the road sent him into the ditch lucky escape for me and Tarry:D:D:D

I'd be up for leading a group of GSers somewhere in the Peaks sometime. Either beginners or more experienced (you'd be amazed where a GS will go :green gri). Will check what dates I'm free etc

Someone must have a photo of my bike i know its Orange but if you have one please post it :thedummy:tears
Rare KTM and water photo:

Attachments

• 100_0135.jpg
    100_0135.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 110
HA HA HA!!!!

You can actually see the beads of sweat dripping from his forehead :D:D:D

No fear of falling off.........it's the dirt that's killing him :clap:clap:clap:clap

I'd be up for leading a group of GSers somewhere in the Peaks sometime. Either beginners or more experienced (you'd be amazed where a GS will go :green gri). Will check what dates I'm free etc

Rare KTM and water photo:

Thast is wife riding the bugger no way has he got the balls to even think of getting it dirty:D:D:D:handbag:handbag

sounds like a plan the enough names in the hat now..:):)
to think i might be at the next windmill meeting:eek::eek:
i'll larf if only five people turn up:D:D for the ride out

just one question Spout where did you buy that GRAY WIG from i was thinking along the same lines as you and wearing it for halloween :D:Dbut looks like you forgot to take yours off, did you scare many trick or treaters with it ?:D:D:D:D:p:p

pictureongsrideoutinthepeaks042.jpg

There's no way you'll get me at the back again not after seeing Rudie rolling down the hill towards me, Feck me luckily the camber of the road sent him into the ditch lucky escape for me and Tarry

you and tarry were 300ft away you big girl
i got a hi vis for you so we can see you that far back :handbag

rudie rolling!!

to be fair pipster, once rudie stopped rolling he left the smoothest lane i have

ever bin on, was like a snooker table :augie

Just spoke to Terry how about meeting up at the NW windmill meet with the maps and plan a day out:thumb2

Could decide whos going to lead which group and who going to be rear gunners...

Plan two routes and split the group on the day meet up for lunch somewere maybe the pub at Monsal head:beer:

I'm OK to lead a ride up until end Feb early March later will not be possible baby due mid March :bounce1

There's no way you'll get me at the back again not after seeing Rudie rolling down the hill towards me, Feck me luckily the camber of the road sent him into the ditch lucky escape for me and Tarry:D:D:D

so we all going to the windmill then to chat about the next outing in the peaks;);):confused:;)

re. next outing in peaks......

Count me in as a definate to go on the next outing................cant get to windmill as drive kin big trucks for a living and never get to finish at civilised hours:spitfire:spitfire
So whatever you plan count me in( just no very rocky decents, they freak me out:eek::eek::eek:) Just let me know:bounce1

With all this rain we better be quick for our next outing or the river crossing with be down:D We cannot miss that:)

Back
Top Bottom