How many Gs in Ireland?

Count me in!1150
Silver (the only colour):thumb Have 'er two months now
Nothin to do with Ewe'n & Charlie whats his face.
Allways wanted one but was never allowed:handbag:nono
Livin in the garage now but it's worth it:D
(Co.Cearla)

23 :eek:

GS's are becoming so common.
snob.gif

:D

Wash Yer Mouth Out!!

They're not Common.

They're just Very POPULAR:aidan

A 1150 here in the West.

..what about the 'tossers' that don't have internet access?

Make that 3 more

1200gs, 1150gs and 1100gs thats me and two mates here in Omagh town

polish guy in salthill has an irish registered 1200gsa, barry in oughters has a "classic" 1200gs, jj in gort has an 1150, and i see quite a number of these common bikes around the place, i don't think they appear on this tosser site, i would think about 200 on the island.
saw another "classic" down the west end of galway yesterday, 04 reg yellow, maybe its the Sham.

does that bring it up to 57?

SAW THAT . .

. .04 CE XXXX, parkedin Eyre Square, covered in muck, even the seats, fair play whoever?

Yeah, and have you noticed that people who have 1100's can't get rid of 'em. :augie

Amended to reflect the true situation :D

BSD said:
..what about the 'tossers' that don't have internet access?

Then they're not real Tossers, are they :nenau Feckin' wannabees :augie

I reckon the Tosser percentage among GS riders here is still fairly small. Perhaps we should leave a 'card' when we see a GS parked up

Attachments

• ukgsercardsize[1].jpg
    ukgsercardsize[1].jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 182
Then they're not real Tossers, are they :nenau Feckin' wannabees :augie

I reckon the Tosser percentage among GS riders here is still fairly small. Perhaps we should leave a 'card' when we see a GS parked up

maybe they're Luddites - refuse to accept new technology, use Amstrad PCs and zippo lighters for their smokes.... :augie

me?.... oh an R100GS - the Real GS. :p

dunno about the card idea - last time i saw one on me Bike it offered "Massage services" :nenau

gotta go - the hamster powering the dynamo needs feeding.

Might as well put my 12 on the list then. It will be idle for another 2 weeks until I get the cast off for good. Got my :thumb back this morning and a new cast in festive purple.

bb1

Might as well put my 12 on the list then. It will be idle for another 2 weeks until I get the cast off for good.

bb1
That's great news, should be fit and able fer the Chrimbo !:clap

Got my :thumb back this morning and a new cast in festive purple.
bb1
Well, ya know what they say, Purple is the new Pink. :augie Glad yer on the mend BB1. :thumb

Can't wait to get out on the pogos, or the big bikes, or any feckin thing !! :nenau

Oh, so we think we're funny now, do we ? :augie

You just keep givin the ammo, I'll bide my time. :green gri

Go on, give me yer best shot buoy :handbag

Daithi said:
Can't wait to get out on the pogos, or the big bikes, or any feckin thing !! :nenau

You & me both. All this 'spare' time is starting to grate. She'll be expectin' me to do jobs around the house next :yikes :nono:nono

bb1 said:
It will be idle for another 2 weeks until I get the cast off for good.

:cool: Are ya allowed back on the bike straight afterwards ? We'll have to have a celebratory outing over the hols so :moped:

Who the feck invited you ??? This is the Cripples Run - meself, bb1 & Padge :rob :D:D

ah but...
ye'll be needing a Boorman* wont yez? :nenau
*someone wot follows you round and picks yer Bike up for you when you....
oh - is that my coat? :augie

:green gri

Ermmm... back on topic lads... please go and biker among yourselves elsewhere...:handbag :D

Two more up for the count my 75K mile 1150 Moose..:thumb2

... and James' Hardcore 1150 Panzer...:green gri

Cheers Sue...

:cool: Are ya allowed back on the bike straight afterwards ? We'll have to have a celebratory outing over the hols so :moped:

Didn't ask the question. That way I haven't been told I can't get back on the bike.:rob

I've been on the bike since September with a broken finger anyway:D

When's the cripple run?:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom