Show us pictures of your GS 650

Well here's mine... but I guess you've seen it before :rob

First piccie taken in the Gobi Desert... I promised it a new coat of paint if she got me home safe. It did so I gave her a new coat of paint :thumb

:beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

Great Pics Micky!

I remember speaking to you not so long ago outside Rainbow in Rotherham about your F800 GS ... Keep up the adventures! Might be joining you on one of your trips in the near future! (bike and missus permitting!)

Jona

Hi - my name is Ray - i live in Bavaria and I`m an absolute F/G 650-Fan.

After decades with different bikes i owned my 1st Dakar in 2005.
Dakar%20im%20Bach.jpg

I sold it in 2007- because i had an unbeatable offer for a XChallenge-
Ligurien%202010%20%2858%29.jpg

I always missed my Dakar though the XChallenge does a great job.
A few days ago i was lucky to get 2 F650Rallye for a good price.
IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2314.JPG

I love the 650-singles-theese machines are wonderful for travelling..

If anybody needs help or informations about theese bikes - let me hear.

best regards - Ray

Here's mine after washing all the salt off

Attachments

• 100_1821.jpg
    100_1821.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,113
Heres my standard Dakar just after I covered her in glue and drove through Touratechs front window.

These 650RR`s cant half shift offroad that is for certain and 400 miles between fill ups aint too shabby either ( If I fill the rear tank aswell almost 900 miles )

I mean seriously if they expect you to ride that distance at least put a comfy seat on cause this one is :eek::eek::eek:

Seat is next on the list

bmw1201Small.jpg

bmw1202Small.jpg

My TT39

Here's a pict of my TT39. Fantastique bike for travelling. It is actualy for sale.
i-hsnLNTR-L.jpg

Traveling fully loaded, camping gear, food, water....

i-rWkx6PT-L.jpg

Here are few photos of the Dakar i picked up recently . Its a 2001 with only 8000 miles on it . Local dealer took it in as a part ex and i got it VERY cheap . Since i have had it i have put a Scorpion end can , Hagon / Wirth fork springs , Touratech bashplate and front sprocket protector ,Chain and caliper gaurd of a German guy on Ebay for a third of the price of the Touratech stuff , new MT21s , changed the gearing to 15/49 and given it a complete service . Took it for its first play at the weekend , what a hoot .

Sweet looking Dakar mate :D

Can I ask where you got the scorpion from?

Thanks JC

Some photos of our F650GS from our summer holiday in Slovenia.
Next project is to mount the 48mm WP forks before our trip to Iran, UAE and Oman :thumb

Attachments

• cwh.JPG
    cwh.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,428
  • euj.JPG
    euj.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,407
  • x2.JPG
    x2.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,393
  • x21.JPG
    x21.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,409
  • x22.JPG
    x22.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,683
My 650GS. Just finished spraying it last week and it's stinking already. Have a long way to go before it's finished but it's a start :thumb2

Attachments

• 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 1,147
picked up today. A GS in every sense of the word. It might not be as fast as my prevous R1200GSA but this is truly a ON/OFF Strasse bike.

Attachments

• fff.jpg
    fff.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,007
  • ggg.jpg
    ggg.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,195

Back
Top Bottom