Happy Xmas

Macca2321

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, :D

Was wondering again where everyone had gone? Am i right to say that all you lucky gits overseas are no longer there :nenau

As some as you will know i am without my ride.....however its too painful...i find myself here look look looking :( Might treat myself for Christmas :thumb

Anyway i wanted to wish all you BFPO Tossers a good Christmas....I will be in Paderborn for mine so i might see some of you for a :beer:

Mac

Yep...back in Blighty.....

came back from the Gulf a week ago.....courtesy of 'utterly useless' Crab Air...

to cold and wind and rain.......

riding the 1200GS to work each days....

in the Cornwall area if there is anyone else is out on their bike..??

Cheers,

Rob

Yep...back in Blighty.....

came back from the Gulf a week ago.....courtesy of 'utterly useless' Crab Air...

to cold and wind and rain.......

riding the 1200GS to work each days....

in the Cornwall area if there is anyone else is out on their bike..??

Cheers,

Rob

Careful, that's the same crab air that get called in to lift you or one of your mates out of a firefight, or gets tasked to provide some ECAS :mcgun if you need it....

...having said that, we never used to have much good to say about truckies either..

:beerjug:

Iain

Hello mate, sorry to hear the bikes gone! We'll be back in UK for Xmas so won't see you, then off to Canada for 3 months:D , make sure your back on 2 wheels in time for Hogroast and we'll catch up then, otherwise have an excellent Xmas/New Year.:thumb2

Mac, I be in Paders over xmas, now in senne, at last
was selling bike, now keeping it after a month break from commuting, discovered i liked it again!

Hello mate, sorry to hear the bikes gone! We'll be back in UK for Xmas so won't see you, then off to Canada for 3 months:D , make sure your back on 2 wheels in time for Hogroast and we'll catch up then, otherwise have an excellent Xmas/New Year.:thumb2

nedflanders, will this be the UK Hogroast that you mention ??
btw, merry christmas to all your guys that are away from your families this year :rose

Hogroast sounds good. Will endeavour to be on two wheels by then.....Miss it way to much....big mistake selling but hey ho!!!

Need to fit some fun in before Afghanistan in September!!!!

Mac

nedflanders, will this be the UK Hogroast that you mention ??
btw, merry christmas to all your guys that are away from your families this year :rose

Yep, went to Garmisch this year which clashed with the Hogroast, so decided then to make it in 2008, I'll be able to pick my son up as well in the UK so it'll be me and mini-me :)

Happy Christmas you lot:beerjug: I don't know about anyone else but by God it hasn't come soon enough this year, i really feel that a break from work was well overdue, how about you lot:nenau

:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Regards
Steve

what ya doin for chrimbo steve, decided yet?

inlaws went today so nowfree to get out and about, paderbinis anyone?

Yep, went to Garmisch this year which clashed with the Hogroast, so decided then to make it in 2008, I'll be able to pick my son up as well in the UK so it'll be me and mini-me :)

Your're have to make sure you got your name badge on then :D

Back
Top Bottom