GS Club UK Sarratt Meet

Simon,

If your coming from Leighton Buzzard you could take the Hemel Hempstead Road A4146 till you meet the B489 where there are two mini roundabouts and a garage. We'll pass through there at 7:50.

From there we'll go over Ivinghoe Beacon, to Ringshall, Albury then Tring which is a nice piece of road and contains the jump!

Wreford

Wreford:
If Steve comes I think he's heading in from Reading, plus I'm riding back from Braintree in the afternoon, which changes my plans somewhat. Trying to arrange alternative brat patrol so that my beloved can join us on her F650GS. Whatever happens, see you Monday.
Simon

For those intrested attached is the GPS track log for the St Albans to Sarrat ride-in route.

Not that you'll need it !

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,049
Re: 5.30

BAKERMAN said:
leaving Andover at 5.30

Good man. I guess you'll get there nice and early then. Do you want to meet up in some place on your route ? I may be hovering round the Bracknell area early evening. We could go on some twisty and dark little roads in the Chilterns, I know how you like 'em.

If you are up for it then let me know and we can take into private emails.

Cheers.

Quickly goes in search of some Meatloaf, Old Peculiar and Penthouse.

Oh and some crass boorish men.

Oh sod it, can't make it afterall. Unfortunately Peanut (my GS) is some 2477 miles past service due, and the first date I could get for a service is the 31st.

Sorry Wrexford, realise that my abscence might dent your hopes of retiring a multi millionaire next Tuesday, but really cant justify any more miles on poor Peanut.

Oh yes, and Big C/Colonel/Chris, sorry I didn't recognise you, how many handles does a man need??
And a big appology for letting you down by not providing the witty response you expected elsewhere, but the expectation from others for me to be a neaderthal moron seemed greater.

Got to go, there is a Police person outside, I have to go and abuse them.

Dear David,

It's just plain simple insecurity, you told to me watch out for any, remember just before our amble up to the latrine block at the BMF early on that Sunday morning.

Big C/Colonel/Chris.... oh and Daphne the TV (last Friday of the month 14.00-16.00)

PS my Touratech Aluminium Camp Seat has been replaced with an interesting number upholstered in a delightful shade of cerise nubuk, such a practical colour and sooo comfortable. Thanks again for the original warning.

will be there

Ok i'm going, will bring an armfull of cd's as well.

If anyone wants to meet up before going on to St albans I will be at high beech at 7pm

Back
Top Bottom