It's a long way to Tipperary. 18/19/20 July 2008

i always considered myself a sleeper watching what was going on, and if appropriate making that vital interseption (bull just wastn space)

im in suspence will that dreded title (new member) dissapear after this 15th post or is there a more lenghty apprenticeship required?

YIPPEE YABADABADOO SAID FRED FLINTSTONE SEEMS IM CLEARED FOR SOME ADULT FUN, PHEW

im in suspence will that dreded title (new member) dissapear after this 15th post or is there a more lenghty apprenticeship required?
Well, so long as Tuned doesn't have one of his culling sessions. :D

GOOD TO HER FROM YA DAITHI MINES A BUD, ANY SHOCKING NEWS FOR ME I NEED TO RECCIE THIS OFF ROAD

I knew ya could and that ya wouldn't, :D whereas the other fella ?? :augie:D

GOOD TO HER FROM YA DAITHI MINES A BUD, ANY SHOCKING NEWS FOR ME I NEED TO RECCIE THIS OFF ROAD
I made enquiries on a couple of occasions and was assured it was in hand, now, who's hand is another question. I'll give ya a call tomorrow morn.:thumb2

PS, There's a few Bud's behind the bar for ya, much appreciated. :beerjug::beer:

:clap:clap
Well done mcivor, 17 posts. You're a proper member now :augie

Daithi's the man organising de off-road :blast ;)

Daithi's the man organising de off-road :blast ;)

Hey, quite down you. mcivor's kind offer has been noted, accepted and will now be completely abused. So we'll have no more of your guff youngfella.:rob

:D

sorry change of plan for me.....:( ......I can't now come......:tears:tears:tears

on the plus side (sort of), I'm heading to India for 10 days because one of my London bike buddies is getting married (Chennai). They were due to get married next year but the mother in law to be is very unwell and is not expected to live to next year, seeing her daughter get married will be a wonderful moment for her. Knowing my friend as I do (and I'm a little biased), she is marrying a wonderful man.

So sorry about not coming now - I was really looking forward to this one.....:blast, will need to phone the hotel and check my records - I made a room booking and not sure if they took a deposit from me and whether I can get it back.....:aidan

Been looking at a route down .Used Garmin ,works out at 220 mile aprox 6 hrs . Any you guys know a quicker route ??, Turning off at Ardee ,dont fancy the motoeway .
Thanks .

Been looking at a route down .Used Garmin ,works out at 220 mile aprox 6 hrs . Any you guys know a quicker route ??, Turning off at Ardee ,dont fancy the motoeway .
Thanks .

I'll ask Aidan for you. He should be in from work in about 15 mins :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom