Daithi & Jockser give up the fags.

Well done all. :clap
Just shows how crazy they are....bad for physical and financial health. :rolleyes:

how much are they there now 8.50 here apparently (i thought they were 6 quid ish :D)

no idea since they started hiding them away for the highway daylight robbery thing :D

Well done Mandy and Aidan, it's nice not to be coughing in the morning or gasping after a flight of stairs. Keep it up.

Here Daithi, with all the money you saved should your location not be "Apparently in the Black" by now ?

Here Daithi, with all the money you saved should your location not be "Apparently in the Black" by now ?

And you call yourself a Corkonian ! :blast
:augie

Anyway, 6 years since I last bought a pack, I've that last pack I bought nailed to the wall beside my monitor. :rob

Thanks Jockser and GerryC and the rest of ye, Happy New Year. :clap

14 months or so for herself and meself now. Can't see us ever going back to the smokes at this stage. Feckin hope not anyway. :eek

Well done all of you!

I have to admit I had a spate of smoking when Max's wee mate was staying at mine a few months ago...

I managed to catch myself on and kick it again although I still have the urge!

So I went out and bought a pack of baccy and rolled a load and smoked them till I near enough boked

Its worked well so far

It is great to see people getting away from these death sticks. I am off them since '83 and thank my stars daily. Wish my gasoon would wise up.

Live life!

Says it all really ??

320345_491587470867292_2098317191_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom