Daithi & Jockser give up the fags.

Easy

Put me down for £20, but remind me when it's over.

Motivation to stop was when I heard that Margaret Thatcher earned (had a bung) of £2,000.000 per year (and was worth £24,000,000) as a 'consultant' to the UK tobacco industry.
And here's me worried about paying the rates.

Ba%$£&*rds the lot of them. :spitfire

Toddy

Last edited:
SUPPRESSION . .

. . when a food commission was set up in the U.K., the same PM suppressed its findings . .

Well that's the first day over with for Daithi, ShortArse & myself. Wasn't (quite) as hard as I thought it was gonna be but hopefully it'll get easier :D

How are you doing, Your Majesty :nenau

Well that's the first day over with for Daithi, ShortArse & myself. Wasn't (quite) as hard as I thought it was gonna be but hopefully it'll get easier :D

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE FIRST STEP

It gets worse then better. But keep it going, it really is worth it:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

I Have'nt killed anyone yet:thumb2

well done guys in the same boat as yourselves, chucked it xmas eve fell back new years eve:augie have started again so far so good. your right the ads for nicorite don't help much but thats what they want us to think, very good marketing people. keep going we can do this:thumb2

Well done lads, you've done, what 48 whole hours now! That's 2 days!

Brilliant stuff.

Anyway, it's far too cold outside.

OK LADS MY FIRST POST IF I AM DOIN THIS RIGHT IS E50.00 ON EACH OF YE TO STAY OFF TILL APRIL.3 DAYS DOWN AND THE MIDNIGHT WHEEZING SHOULD BE GONE AND WILL NOT COME BACK .I AM OFF THE F'''G THINGS FOR 7 MONTHS NOW. AND WILL NEVER SMOKE AGAIN.BEST OF LUCK I CAN KEEP AN EYE ON THE LADS IN CORK BUT DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS JOCKSER LAD.

ha ha the plot thickens

do i spot a bit of nepotism from your post hp2 kenobe

ps and welcome

pg

Excellent first post young Padawan.
jedi-noir.gif

:D

I think I'm having the easiest time of the three of us, never felt as certain, I'd never
smoke again, as I do this time. :thumb2 Besides, Doc leaves rolled up in newspaper
taste horrible and won't stay lighting. :(

BTW, don't worry, I have someone keeping an eye on Jockser. :augie

Thanks for you generous pledge, you'll get your reward in Heaven, 'cause you won't get it here. :augie

OK LADS MY FIRST POST

Welcome lad & congrats on the new beasty :thumb2

HP2 KENOBE said:
DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS JOCKSER LAD.

Don't you worry 'bout me, I'm old enough & ugly enough to look after meself :D

Daithi said:
Doc leaves rolled up in newspaper taste horrible and won't stay lighting.

Didn't I tell ya to dry the bl00dy things first :blast And only use a quality paper like The Times. :thumb

Thanks everyone - keep the good wishes & pledges coming :bounce1

Day 3

I could have easily bought a poke of cheo's today but the thought of getting beat by a Tattie muncher kept me on the straight and narrow:D

Well done lads:clap

€50 a week the fags cost me

WELL PHILL I DONT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER THAT ONE, I SUPOSE IT'S A RELATIVE QUESTION.

2 Posts in one day, :eek: Shortarse will have some catchin up to do. :green gri

Right day three is nearly down, and I'm up €22.35 which will just about fill my tank.

Thanks again Lads and Lasses for all the support. :cool:pissl

Back
Top Bottom