Daithi & Jockser give up the fags.

Still going and not a murder or a battering reported on Radio Eireann (Well, at least not involving you).:aidan

Well done lads. Keep up the good work:thumb:thumb

Ah! Sure it's just the confusion that starts about the fourth week or so:blast:blast

The most noticeable difference is the length of time it takes for me to catch my breath, I just feel better, appetite has grown a bit too.

Now that Daithi's caught on to my confusion:blast:blast - off the drink for a bit is the excuse but the appetite is better:augie:augie - can I try again.

Hells Bells. Is nothing sacred:eek:eek

:D :D :D
First one was funnier. :D

23 DAYS and I'm up €175.00. :bounce1 :bounce1

Does food taste now?

What ? We're allowed eat ?? Wifey said I'd balloon if I kept eating once I was off the fags so I've had nothing since the leftover turkey wing on New Years Day :eek Maybe I could chance another morsel, just to see if it tastes any different ;)

Way to go; good on ye.
Does food taste now?
It's amazing to me how much the cigs effected my sense of taste, orange juice, tomatoes and vegtables
seem to have a completely different taste. Coffee requires MORE sugar than before just to make it paletable,
but I do seem to crave the odd bag of crisps.
Appetite is better than before and I have breakfast in the mornings, rarely used to do before (except on hols and the like).

Oh yeah, I now eat that rabbit food stuff on a regular basis, lettuce ?

There is definitely a difference in my level of fitness, and apart from the odd pang for a lung full of tarry shite
from the cigs, I feel brilliant.
Next stop, top of Carrauntwohill. :clap
Thanks Gerry. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom