ponte

What time is this happening, and how will we tell who's from here and whos BMW Owners. Whats more will they mind their meet being hijacked by irresponsible scallywags?

What time is this happening, and how will we tell who's from here and whos BMW Owners. Whats more will they mind their meet being hijacked by irresponsible scallywags?

:bounce1 markgsxr just say there's a gs on its side:eek: and you will find a tosser::)the meet usually starts around 6.30 to 7.00 some were near the cold fire:mmmm next meet feb19 ish:mmmm

Sunday weather

Hi “Team”

Sunday weather looks very shi** :spitfire what’s all ya thoughts re “R” run this Sunday .........20th????

In a couple of weeks?? :nenau

TD.

Re-sunday

After this weeks rain the roads are going to be full of whats washed out of the fields, not nice.
So maybe the [team] should wait for its first get together.

Looking forward.

:beerjug: Coyotedave.

It's good to know there's no salt around though...

I was going to pop over the border & have some fun with y'all. Don't fancy being Billy-no-mates, though. I was born & raised in Ponte until I was 11, then we moved over to the west coast. I'll probably come over anyway, & take a look around the old place...

hmmmmmm?

Well the weather :blast

Touch and go I think........

So, i will be there if its dry first thing in the morn but if its Pis**** down at 9.30 am'ish.......will give it a miss.

Good job I did not arrange the invasion of Iraq!

See ya all in the morn (touch wood!)

TD
:bounce1

Well the weather :blast
Touch and go I think........
So, i will be there if its dry first thing in the morn but if its Pis**** down at 9.30 am'ish.......will give it a miss.
See ya all in the morn (touch wood!)
TD :bounce1

Any of you chaps make it today? I didn't get to bed until 02:00 - so couldn't be bothered when I looked out at 09:00 this morning. If it had been dry I might have made the effort :sunshine

What a load of softies...;)

5 of us turned out on 4 bikes & had a lovely time. It was only raining on the West of the Pennines (but b****y heavy) & dried up as soon as I passed the Bradford turn off.

A cracking ride to Seaways Cafe with some interesting terrain including several flooded roads & much grit/gravel all over the corners :eek: Then a quick blast back towards Harrogate & Blubberhouses before I peeled off into the Dales via Airton, Malham, Stainforth, Settle then through the Bowland Fells to Longridge & Preston. A very satisfying round trip of about 290 miles.

Thanks to those who turned out -it was good to meet you all & hope to see you again some time.

Enjoyed today (should have moderated the alcohol intake night before) but what the hell only here once) services to home 162 miles. dint no what to expect riding with peeps dint know. deffo turn up again.We did well not gerrin too wet, apart from the flooded road, mi boot filled up, hope dint spoil ya day bringing (pam) mi wife, lover, best mate, along. soz cant remember ya names, brain pickled,

Wayne & Pam

Hi Guys, had a good time today thanks hope to do it again soon, thats a wicked bike Paul, we ended up at Skipton for coffee then back to A1 via Ilkley / Otley / Collingham, no problem with pam wayne, Daz see you soon maybe.:thumb

Sorry

Good on ya guy's and gals :thumb2

Have to admit the coat was on and off a few times Sunday morn, never thought anybody would turn up looking "art" window, so apologies :mad:

hope we get another one sorted soon?

apologies again.......:blast

TD

I can see on a sunny day there been a few of us! :clap

Roll on Summer! :bounce1

TD
:beerjug:

well i ended up proper pisst did'nt hear the alarm, shame tho when i stuck my head through the curtians on sunday mornin/afternoon the road outside was dry and for most of the day to. bugger so as a sort of punishment it was back off to the alehouse.:D

Back
Top Bottom