A Run to the Hills. Donegal 2008

It wouldn't be the same without the Dubs.

It couldn't be any less doable, now could it? C'mon ye big girlies blouse, get stuck in. Or maybe just stuck :augie
:thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

Exactly, now there's no one could say Achil wasn't memorable...

I'm hoping Kyle and Shinobi will take us to places that will haunt our dreams forever. :eek:

BTW, Flash of the gap enjoyed Achill as much as anybody, and will never live it down if he chickens out. :augie

I've even been practicing, honing my offroad skills. :rolleyes: :D

Blast, I'm grinning as I type this fer feck sake. :eek: Can't wait for this run. :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

bwak bwak

:thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

Exactly, now there's no one could say Achil wasn't memorable...

I'm hoping Kyle and Shinobi will take us to places that will haunt our dreams forever. :eek:

BTW, Flash of the gap enjoyed Achill as much as anybody, and will never live it down if he chickens out. :augie

I've even been practicing, honing my offroad skills. :rolleyes: :D

Blast, I'm grinning as I type this fer feck sake. :eek: Can't wait for this run. :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

i did,nt get that yella streak down my back for nothin ye know :D

Living about 30 mins from Letterkenny and being fairly new to this GS lark (NO off-road experience) I was wondering about the possibility of joining in for the road run and maybe meeting a few of you guys...hopefully getting a few useful tips before hitting the continent this summer! What sort of a run do you have planned?

Trev you'd be more than welcome to join us. Living so close you probably think you won't need accommodation but you'll miss all the late nite craic :augie

The road run will be as much boreen type roads as possible with R & N roads used only to link the boreens where necessary. I could say it'll be all tarmac but if Aidan decides to take the 'scenic' route ya never know ;) But if there is any gravel it'll be short & easily doable on road tyres with no experience.

So come along , meet some of the lads, ride on some crackin' roads & enjoy the weekend :bounce1

Cheers...sounds good! Let me know a kick-off time on the Saturday and I'll be there! Don't think the missus would be too impressed if I didn't come home though...still trying to accumulate brownie points for a run to the continent with a bunch of Honda riders in the summer :beerjug:

Won't know until next month if I can wriggle out of another event that w/e, looking good at the moment but can't commit yet

:confused:
i could bring me oul tin whistle.....:nenau

....thats only if ya really want to see a flute playing the fool :blast

but dont tell Mrs Og - you know how snake charmers can attract snakes / well i can repel wimmin when i get me instrument out!

:D

Everyone doing the OFF-ROAD better bring a camera,
cause I'll only be able to do this once.
:eek: :augie

:D

booked today and really looking forward to my first gser do:thumb2:thumb2

will there be :beer: and :guitarist as well as great crack

Back
Top Bottom