Stubby tail pipe for 1150

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon yuou must have a natural salesmans knack Bryn.

Not 1 enquiry on my used stubby @£20 all in, even in the FS/W forum:blast

well thats a bump:augie

Natural peaks and troughs I reckon... you saturate the market:rolleyes: and then you need to wait for a new customer base to arrive...;)

Maybe drop the price a bit... you're only £5 cheaper than a brand new one......

Natural peaks and troughs I reckon... you saturate the market:rolleyes: and then you need to wait for a new customer base to arrive...;)

Maybe drop the price a bit... you're only £5 cheaper than a brand new one......

Maybe you're right Bryn

£17 delivered mainland UK :)

The end of the line!

Thats it!

Not doing any more-ever ;)

I have 4 more left of the batch I've just collected.... Stubby in stainless, quality clamp and first class delivery for £25.....

When they're gone they're gone :thumb2

Arrived today and installed it immediately ... :thumb

337379847_d6gX8-L.jpg

Hi Bryn
Stubby arrived and fitted, thanks very much for your prompt service.

In light of your warning about deep water and the recent flash floods we have had I have fitted it as shown. This should allow me a few more inches. I realise that if the water is too deep or if it rains a lot than the cat converter would get full of water. I'm going to drill 2 holes in the left hand side of the cat to allow the water to drain out when I put the bike on the side stand.
The other advantage of course is that the fumes will be directed upwards. I just love the smell of exhausts fumes in the morning.
Thanks again
Brad

Attachments

• DSCF1038.jpg
    DSCF1038.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 210
Hi Bryn
Stubby arrived and fitted, thanks very much for your prompt service.

In light of your warning about deep water and the recent flash floods we have had I have fitted it as shown. This should allow me a few more inches. I realise that if the water is too deep or if it rains a lot than the cat converter would get full of water. I'm going to drill 2 holes in the left hand side of the cat to allow the water to drain out when I put the bike on the side stand.
The other advantage of course is that the fumes will be directed upwards. I just love the smell of exhausts fumes in the morning.
Thanks again
Brad

Don't leave it out in the rain Brad :D

Stuby

Hello chap
Got one left? If so can I have another? Its not for me, for a mate of mine, already got one :bounce1 6000 mile around Scandinavia and a few other european countries, every biker I chatted to out there loved it.:jibber
The old girl never missed a beat! :rolleyes:

Scuba Sparky

Hello chap
Got one left? If so can I have another? Its not for me, for a mate of mine, already got one :bounce1 6000 mile around Scandinavia and a few other european countries, every biker I chatted to out there loved it.:jibber
The old girl never missed a beat! :rolleyes:

Scuba Sparky

PM'd you :thumb2

Got any left Bryn,

If so I'll take one.

How do I pay?

Cheers

Dave#...

Sorry chaps but I have no more left.. and won't be doing any more ;)

Thanks for the enquiries :thumb2

So mine is already a collector's item. Just had a service at SBW in Hertford. Lots of admiring looks (for the stubby not me) and "where did you get it?" questions from the workshop boys.

Hi Bryn,
I'm new to this group but I've been reading up on the stubby idea and there's a great deal of sense in it as fare as I can see. I notice that you're not doing them now but can you tell what the spec is? I could have a go myself at sourcing one or getting it made.

Sincerely

Freerace

Last edited:
Hi Bryn,
I'm new to this group but I've been reading up on the stubby idea and there's a great deal of sense in it as fare as I can see. Could you please send me the ordering details and if it's OK, I'll sendyou the payment.

Sincerely

Freerace

Sorry chaps but I have no more left.. and won't be doing any more ;)

Thanks for the enquiries :thumb2

i'm closing this thread so not to cause more confusion as Bryn is no longer having the stubby pipe made and therefore none are available... if you still really want one you can try placing an ad in the FS&W section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom