Stubby tail pipe for 1150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived this morning - looks great, rushing home now to fit it in the freezing garage (no different from rest of house as boiler failed yesterday:tears)

Mine arrived this morning - looks great, rushing home now to fit it in the freezing garage (no different from rest of house as boiler failed yesterday:tears)

Give it a bit of a polish... that'll warm you up :thumb

Not arrived yet, but is that a good enough excuse to not have fitted it:augie:rolleyes::confused:

:thumb2

Got mine

Got mine today, but just realised I dumped my polishing kit in the pre-christmas clear out! I want it nice and shiney before I fit the thing.

Oh, the agony of being on the other side of the ocean!
becca.gif
Watching all of you get your toys while I wait for the Postal Service to deliver mine!

Did I mention
becca.gif

Bohdan

Yeeha arrived this morning. Spent the lunch break emerying it, right handed you know! Arm seems to be better developed for the polishing action.:augie

Yeeha arrived this morning. Spent the lunch break emerying it, right handed you know! Arm seems to be better developed for the polishing action.:augie

Glad it arrived after my little book keeping faux pas :augie

Now we need a "Show us your stubby" thread... bet some will think its something else with a title like that :D

I have 6 of the current batch still for sale ;)

Still posted complete with a flat clamp £25 to your door :beerjug:

Cheaper than a Y piece and can :D

Attachments

• R0010592.jpg
    R0010592.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 455
Have

....you posted mine yet Bryn?......hope so.......got a jar of elbow grease ready along with the emery cloth.....can't wait to give my 'stubby' a firm rub down and then a good thrashing!

Cheers

Shitman

....you posted mine yet Bryn?......hope so.......got a jar of elbow grease ready along with the emery cloth.....can't wait to give my 'stubby' a firm rub down and then a good thrashing!

Cheers

Shitman

Posted yesterday... signed for.... should land your side soon... :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom