A GOOD RIDE

oops

I feel for you brother, made the same mistake last year at a ride out down south.
Lets see if we can all get there this Sunday eh?

( thats THIS sunday Mick):D

Dame Edna is waitin boys!

Ready when you are boys:)
IMG_0375.jpg

Subject to Ian getting an MOT done I should be on my new steed!:thumb2

Thought he was back Thursday Rich, no hurry. I can always come on the GS.

Are we all set for Sunday then men?

Katie's cafe: do you mean the cafe opposite the 3 Stags' Heads? Only IIRC there's another of that name nr Doveholes
Richard
Hopefully make it Sunday,providing not totally knackered (-me or bike) as out on Sat as well!

Sorry that I could not make it today.

Hope you all had a good time.

Any photos? :)

Cracking day lads. The most fun I`ve had off road yet!
:thumb:thumb

Bonsall

You must have been havin some fun lads, me and Mech waited from around 12.05 till 12.40 for you at Bonsall after our road run round the Peak countryside.
Hope it all went well!

You must have been havin some fun lads, me and Mech waited from around 12.05 till 12.40 for you at Bonsall after our road run round the Peak countryside.
Hope it all went well!

I think we said 12.30 at Bonsall we actually made it by 13.00. Sorry you had a fruitless wait. I think I was the only one to fall off all day!

Just got settled in my flat in That London. 2 hours 9 mins door to door with a stop for fuel. Still buzzing from a great days riding. My first time off roading that ive not had an off! :thumb

Just got settled in my flat in That London. 2 hours 9 mins door to door with a stop for fuel. Still buzzing from a great days riding. My first time off roading that ive not had an off! :thumb

Just wait til' you get the DR . . . . you'll be an Off-Road God as well as Sky God!!:thumb

I think we said 12.30 at Bonsall we actually made it by 13.00. Sorry you had a fruitless wait. I think I was the only one to fall off all day!

Oh no you was,nt

1st run it up the wall side

2nd run it up the wall side + barbed wire fence coming down that fuxn stoney trail

result knackered old man and bosted lefthand fork seal

Total cost £6.77p

I thank you:)

Luv and kisses on the bottom

Steve

Oh no you was,nt

1st run it up the wall side

2nd run it up the wall side + barbed wire fence coming down that fuxn stoney trail

result knackered old man and bosted lefthand fork seal

Total cost £6.77p

I thank you:)

Luv and kisses on the bottom

Steve

Didn't realize you had some offs Steve.You were probably so far ahead on the Dame I couldn't see you (does that make you "outta sight man" as we used to say in the 60's?)

Back
Top Bottom