A GOOD RIDE

I can verify his acrobatics the controlled dismount /laydown on the brushfields to Monsal section was a cracker
Also not to be forgoten was a deliberate stall aside a humungus full trail width lake. Steve had noticed 4 tossers on crossers coming the other way
stalled / cut it out in the middle and to the edge of this "lake". After pretending to kick start " Umperlumpersthumper" ( Trade mark - Pat pending )
for 2 min the good lads on drz's dismounted to help to clear the way. I told them that this was a deliberate ploy of Steve's to attract attention to his exhaust system ( Pat pending and award awaiting for that also ). " He waits for you lot to come over then waddles his foot and presses the electric start button" I told them = Sure enough the Megathumper sparked up to the amusement of the lads. You could see that there was a large amount of
" I would love to have a go on that foooooooooker " in their eyes

I also would like to say this days was a top day for me also as I was shown a few ( 3 ) new trails to add to my library

Ride on :D :D :D

On a sadder note I saw that a trail I have used in the past is now posted by County council as a Closed / no right of way for moterised vehicles :( :(

We all must try and be a little more diplomatic with our riding espesially when close to wingin walkers etc. :thumb :thumb2 :thumb2

Until the next time

Mick

Can I just say again that I didn`t come off. :augie

It might be the only time I get o say it! :D

It will be the only time I get to say it = for the first time = yes you will only have one first time !!!! :rob

it will definately not be the last, for sure :)

Just remember the good bits in life - and riding

forget the OOOOOs and OOOuuuuccchHHHHes

Someone once said if you lead a full and happy and eventful life early on

When yer old and knackered ( ME :rob )
you can sit down close yer eyes and relive the good bits :clap :clap :clap

lets hope for more of them :thumb :thumb

sorry i missed sunday fellas, twoz my mrs's 40th on satdy. the only thing i was able to do after that was lig in bed which i did until monday teatime:blast

Found some photos on my camera:

Attachments

• 100_0153.jpg
    100_0153.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 100_0151.jpg
    100_0151.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_0152.jpg
    100_0152.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 50
and one more: