re. tonite meet.

I left around 9ish, about 5 or 6 gs left in car park and lots of Discovery's there too

Myself and Buck left about 9.15 with Daz, 3 very wet tossers riding down the A1, where was everyone ?.:nenau We got up there around 7.45 and there were only about 3 GSers in the car park. Plenty of Discoveries though !!!!

:hapybnce: i was there:clap with richie/shaggy and buck/daz:thumb all so left about 9.15 ish MAY SEE MORE NEXT MT?????????????:p

I went, but didnt know who to look for and being a quiet sort I didnt wanna go round the pub asking strangers if they were a tosser.

Got there 8:30ish, had a can of coke and left just after 9. I took me bike, now just gotta clean it tomorrow.

I wasn't there because of that miserable useless lump of a landlord. Last time we were there he wouldnt light the fire and made the worst tea i have ever had. They just keep on adding tea bags to the pot, swill a bit of hot water around and pour it into a cup. There must have been 20 old teabags in the pot. He has seriously pissed me off. The old guy used to be a proper biker but this tight miserable sod isnt getting my money anymore.

I wasn't there because of that miserable useless lump of a landlord. Last time we were there he wouldnt light the fire and made the worst tea i have ever had. They just keep on adding tea bags to the pot, swill a bit of hot water around and pour it into a cup. There must have been 20 old teabags in the pot. He has seriously pissed me off. The old guy used to be a proper biker but this tight miserable sod isnt getting my money anymore.

under new management, its southerners who own cafe bar now:eek:
harrys still around tho. its jason (his son) who does the runnin around :augie

:QUOTE=Markgsxr;1254599]I went, but didnt know who to look for and being a quiet sort I didnt wanna go round the pub asking strangers if they were a tosser.

Got there 8:30ish, had a can of coke and left just after 9. I took me bike, now just gotta clean it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

:mmmm next time you go just shout any tossers in:thumb. then duck as the cups fly past yer ed:eek: there was a couple of:ukgser sat to the right of THE UNLIT FIRE:spitfire

Back
Top Bottom