instead of the last day of the nec how about...

Chris G

Reaction score
Anyone fancy a damp wobble round the peaks this Sunday [23rd], give us all a chance to show off the crap we have bought at the show!!

I was mostly finking meet up near a greasy spoon somewhere [matlock ??]

or do we wanna try to invade Wales again

Ah but... Jamie bought some waterproofs today at the NEC, so he'll be praying for rain :D

Bugger.

Thats another ride out I've got to miss, sorry down in Marlow Bottom.

Hey that won't be so bad, they've got a brewery there....hic

Catch you guys later!

Have a good ride.;)

Gotta be at Williams BMW in the morning for a new ignition switch.

If anyone fancies meeting up for a brew. If not I'll go mooch around Manc for some Xmas shopping while I wait.

Sunday may only make breakfast though. Should we get to JayCees in Matlock Bath in the AM.

Someone pick a time - as I'll only be eating and having a snuggle with me fav Midwife (I'll snuggle first, don't want to taste of vinegar, not that I eat with me dick mind).

Jamie

sounds good...probally only meet up for breakfast too...

Jamie...I am off to Jefferies on sat ...recalll!!! and ally pannier straps! are you just picking up a switch? If they have one in stock there..do you want me to pick one up for you? ring me/pm me bike details so the tossers dont get it wrong!

what time folks? not toooo early mind!

gavin

gavinbell said:
sounds good...probally only meet up for breakfast too...

Jamie...I am off to Jefferies on sat ...recalll!!! and ally pannier straps! are you just picking up a switch? If they have one in stock there..do you want me to pick one up for you? ring me/pm me bike details so the tossers dont get it wrong!

what time folks? not toooo early mind!

gavin

Cheers Gav,

Got it booked in for fitting as well - gonna try some crimbo shopping as well.

see you sunday.

Sorry chaps....I`m picking up my XT600 on Sunday.

I had a run down the track from Owler Bar to Calver and the GS did it but it was touch and go. Its tyres really. I`m going to put something more knobbly on the XT and see how I get on.
Besides I get a twitchy arse rolling over boulders on something I`ve got £8.5k in.

Shit..shit ....shit!

While I was busy telling you lot that I couldn't make Sunday, some arsehole was steeling my bike from outside my office!
Whats worse is that one of my students thought he saw me riding off on it!.....Bastard...bastard pond life git!

If only I'd done my usual lunchtime checks ....look at bike..check out girls..look at bike.....peace.....no I spent my time on the net...reward...nicked prized possesion.

My partner wishes the arsewipe a torrid death underneath very large lorry...me I hope his testacles swell up and erupt into a mass of festering pustules and ouze horrible liquid like puss.

No they didn't nick my 03 1150 GS they stole our soul mate Alfie our Honda Transalp..sniff..sniff..E337 TAV just in case any of you see it.....kick shit out the bastard for me.....oh check first if the bloke doesn't answer to Mechanic go for it big time.....kick punch etc. :mad:

stand up

Jamie said:
I'll only be eating and having a snuggle with me fav Midwife

sorry big boy!!!!!

got some important paint to watch dry (xmas shopping)

by the way .... i'm a vegetarian
xxxxxxx

Jamie said:

Sunday may only make breakfast though. Should we get to JayCees in Matlock Bath in the AM.

Someone pick a time - as I'll only be eating and having a snuggle with me fav Midwife (I'll snuggle first, don't want to taste of vinegar, not that I eat with me dick mind).

Jamie

how about 10 ish at Jaycees then for tommorrow:beerjug: :beerjug:

gavinbell said:
Cool ...will be there. At present I have a house full of young teenage girls...if I can get rid of them at an early hour..I will make it to matlock...which is jaycees?

G:eyebrow

dunno which is jaycees, but I am sure that gps jamie will be along in a mo to let us know, if not I am jus gonna ride up and down looking for gs's:p

gavinbell said:
At present I have a house full of young teenage girls

do you think it was a good idea to share this info with jamie?

gavinbell said:
Cool ...will be there. At present I have a house full of young teenage girls...if I can get rid of them at an early hour..I will make it to matlock...which is jaycees?

There's competition between fried food and girlies, so I'll be going to........

JayCees is the green cafe at the Cromford end (east promenade) of Matlock Bath, it's on the same side of the road, about 8 shops towards Matlock as Bikers Gearbox, it's not really opposite anything other than the river, kind of opposite the round chippy, but down a bit.

Grid ref: Bleah Blah goo nana blooboo, whatever. Sells food, that's all that matters.

About ten then?

Tony Tony Tony. Come out, thought will you?:(

Back
Top Bottom