1200 owners what do you think of theses ?

I've always wondered how much extra protection leg fairings would give... Seems like most are sorted with screen and don't care about their legs; but the next challenge for me is trying to get wind deflectors for my K12GT. Maybe I'm just a suthurn wuss (don't answer that), but it's the only bit that gets cold.

Maybe I should start a new thread?

Yes, I know it's not a GS (whatever), but there are no other forums of this quality.... ;-)

Bit of a hijack; Nick where are you in wiltshire? Hijack over :augie

These look like the ones Busters Accesories were selling. Are they the same?
I'm tempted as I use the bike for work and play.

Fitted and well tested

first thing Im going to do is rewrite the fitting instructions !

No buffering on shoulders or head, very quite, no wind at all on legs and feet

Side skirts and foot skirts bolt on with 3 bolts leaving nothing on the bike and no marks.

Will do photos tmrw hopefully.

If you want to have a go drop me a line

GS and ADV Prices the same £185 for screen thats the larger winter one the support bar and the smaller summer one.

Side skirts and foot skirts £185

Both together £350 free fitting if you come to me !

Took the bike to a BMW shop and at first they did not even notice the side skirts.

with good instructions fitting time for screen half an hour side skirts 40 minutes (they need to be assembled and then go on and of with 3 bolts)

Side skirts and foot skirts take 5 mins to fit and remove once assembled

Seperate screen same size as ADV screen with support bar to fit GS or ADV H500 W650 £175

Same screen but 50mm higher than standard ADV screen H550 W650 £180

These screens are a lot widder than standard so offer far more protection the extra hight one is big very big

i think that the bike in the picture is my bike

:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

its name is "Superciccio ADV"

2648379980100875609S500x500Q85.jpg

Back
Top Bottom