Winter Big bike trail ride 3 ...Sat' 23rd Feb

hot of the press

in total i think the will be 3 KTM coming along.!!!:eek::eek:

Pipster
Blue UK
capt crashtasitic..............

:potkettle

And Mrs Crash on a Honda TL125 as she won't have passed her test by then. Mrs Crash wants to understand what all the fun is about. Please point her in the direction of the deepest ruts and stickiest bogs. :)

And Mrs Crash on a Honda TL125 as she won't have passed her test by then. Mrs Crash wants to understand what all the fun is about. Please point her in the direction of the deepest ruts and stickiest bogs. :)

Yes i'll be for watching that..

GUYS and Girls . Myself and phil and i'm sure flipfly would agree that we are going to limit numbers to 15 in total , just in case one of the run leader can not make it , hence group sizes go up the 7 then rather than the 5 in each group we are planning...So thats a total of 3 groups with us aimimg to meet up for food somewhere nice:thumb:beerjug:

so only a few places left guys...:thumb

The list so far then
is with Possiable group leaders ( PGL)

Pipster
flipfly ................. PGL
ktm525exc
karnevil
.................................................. ...............

blue uk
rudiemoto

jonha
tarry
the brother of GOD aka flipfly

anyone else wishing to come along please copy the above list and paste it with your name added

HR0 ......Hamish

feb 23rd ?
peaks?

can I come on the classic twin shock XL185 (trial tyres) ?? if i can make it to the start wherever that is.
a start and end meeting point would help me judge the distances
as its only done 12 miles in the past 3 or 4 years and i haven't a clue of tank range.

H

mista 525 exc,i'd lead a group but i haven't been up in the peaks for such a long time that i have no idea what is legal and what's not now.Also i'd probably lead us on some right tough lanes and have to turn back!!:eek::eek::eek:

3 KTM's :thumb2
2 hondas :thumb2
10 BMWs :rolleyes:

H there's plenty of petrol stops on route look forward to seeing the XL in action :clap

Pipster
ktm525exc
karnevil
Mickdb1

blue uk
rudiemoto
jonha
tarry
HR0 ......Hamish
captincrashtastic and WIFE

thats now a total of 13 riders if im right:eek:

going in 3 different groups:thumb

£5 per rider , Money going to NWAB;):thumb:bounce1:clap:bow:beerjug:

anyone else wishing to come along please copy the above list and paste it with your name added

only two places left BOYS % Girls

Blue
If you could do the rear of a group that would be handy bud.

Pipster
ktm525exc
karnevil
Mickdb1

blue uk
rudiemoto
jonha
tarry
HR0 ......Hamish
Brian a friend of Flips on his XT600 (?)

thats now a total of 14 riders if im right:eek:

going in 3 different groups:thumb

£5 per rider , Money going to NWAB;):thumb:bounce1:clap:bow:beerjug:

only one place left BOYS % Girls

Blue
If you could do the rear of a group that would be handy bud.

Sorted :thumb

I'll lead the numpty, lose their way, miss the rendevous point, crash alot, slow and not so steady group :D:D:D:D

Flipfly "Sorted

I'll lead the numpty, lose their way, miss the rendevous point, crash alot, slow and not so steady group "

great flip' were do i meet ------you one to one training thanks :bounce1

Yep I'll try and make it. So:
Pipster
ktm525exc
karnevil
Mickdb1

blue uk
rudiemoto
jonha
tarry
HR0 ......Hamish
Spout

I could lead a group that fancied something a little more technical:augie if anyones interested?

Looking forward to it.

Yep I'll try and make it. So:
Pipster
ktm525exc
karnevil
Mickdb1

blue uk
rudiemoto
jonha
tarry
HR0 ......Hamish
Spout

I could lead a group that fancied something a little more technical:augie if anyones interested?

Looking forward to it.

We are full then:D:D:D:thumb:thumb

cool gang looking forward to this as i've not seen some of you for a long while and some to often:p:D:D:D

i have just started greenlaning, going out tommorow for the first time in south wales with a guide, would be interested to join you on the 23rd feb if possible, i have experience doing trials etc, i have an xr250r, sorry bit of a techno phobe and cant seem to copy and paste.
If you are happy for me to tag along where will the ride start from,
thanks
ferret

i have just started greenlaning, going out tommorow for the first time in south wales with a guide, would be interested to join you on the 23rd feb if possible, i have experience doing trials etc, i have an xr250r, sorry bit of a techno phobe and cant seem to copy and paste.
If you are happy for me to tag along where will the ride start from,
thanks
ferret

Ferret

The idea of the ride is so the guys can try a few GSable lanes on larger bikes...

Hamish is bringing his little XL due to the fact his GS is off the road ,

Please don't take offence but i would rather keep the space open for someone on a larger bike ...
:thumb2

If your looking for a guided tour of the peaks try Terrys link ...

can i tag along? 1200 gsa. problem is at the mo its booted with on road tyres are your routes do'able, if not its DR400.ta

can i tag along? 1200 gsa. problem is at the mo its booted with on road tyres are your routes do'able, if not its DR400.ta

I'm putting on off road tyres and i think every one else is on the bigger trail bikes.
But has pointed out this run is aim at the bigger stuff not the smaller bikes sorry m8.:thumb

if you want to come on your GSA in the summer run that i'm sure will happen then i think you will get away with road tyres:):thumb2

I had added my mate Brian to the list but can't see him on there :nenau

Anyway, I'm sure we'll be ok. Surely not everyone will turn up like last time :D:D:D:D

Looking forward to this one again.

Back
Top Bottom