Friday evening food

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
For those that have asked, there will be a Carvery/Buffet laid on which will be a eat what you want when you want, not sure of the cost :thumb2

Can you organise an Oxfam type clothes stall in reception - then I won't need to bring any luggage at all :)

Can you organise an Oxfam type clothes stall in reception - then I won't need to bring any luggage at all :)

You'll just have to bring a pair of scissors and sewing kit to make the arms and legs long enough to fit you.

;)

This is great news. Another reason not to bring a cook set. :p

We wont have to wash up will we :roll this is a very well planned trip by the sounds of it, well done Paul :thumb

I've just rung to book camping for Friday and Saturday night. I asked about evening meals and breakfasts and was told that there was no need to book in advance - it can all be sorted out on arrival.

All I need now is a tent a sleeping bag and a GS - oh I've just remembered I've got one of those in the garage somewhere!

Ah bliss, no cookin all wk end :clap Do we have to tell them at reception on arrival re the evenin meals? I do recall we have to tell them that we will be wanting breakie.
I was wonderin what time the shower block would be open in the mornins if locked at all over night as I am an early riser and like to do my 50 lengths and get all done and dusted while the rest of you are still in zzz land :D

Sorted

Friday evening meal for me already packed.

Disposable BBQ
Dead Cow
Bake Beans
Sweet corn
Crisps
Bread Roll
&
:beer:

I phoned them tonight to see what was on the menu fri night. They said it would be a selection of various hot dishes ranging between £7 and £13 and they will be open from 7pm - 10pm.

Back
Top Bottom