Calling Vario pannier owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thanks for that and to make you feel better your not the only one who has had a moment fitting one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
Just sent you a PM for the Stash Panel. I'm going on a European tour starting early June and would really like to install before we go. I believe the price is £17? how would you like payment etc.

Regards....

Stash Received and fitted in a flash.

Cheers

Brian
:thumb

I would like to purchase one of your panels for my R1200gs vario panniers. can you please tell me how to arrange to pay you, price etc?
Alan R

I would also like to purchase one of your panels for my new shiney R1200gs vario panniers so I also need to know how to pay and the current price etc?

Stash Pannel

I would also like a 1200 vario stash pannel but dont seem to be able to PM you ??????
Please send me payment details.
Regards
Mike

Hi no development on the 800gs panniers as I have not been able to get hold of any boxes here in Serbia !

Hi Poo

What about one of your panels for my new shiney 2010 DOHC R1200gs vario panniers - what's the current price how do I pay and etc?

Stash Panel

Hello Poo,
can you please post or PM details of how to obtain/pay for on of your stash panels for a R1200gs? You do not seem to be contactable by PM for some reason.
Alan R

Stash Panel

Hello Poo,

Just updating my request for information regarding the purchase of a stash panel. Can you please post or PM details of how to obtain/pay for on of your stash panels for a R1200gs? You do not seem to be contactable by PM for some reason.
Alan R

Normal servise resumed !

Hi after too many beers and far too much BBQ my friend has returned to Blighty so panels are available again, and ones paid for will be posted tmrw.

What space?

Mine expands out fine, and if you lay the pannier down when opening it nothing falls out, not sure what all the fuss is about???

Stuff would fall out of Givi's on last bike when opened on bike, which is why stuff I need easy access to goes in tanks bag and top box - anyone wanna pay me for that blinding idea?

Hi there

there is no fuss but you are obviously far more clevera than us thickies ! And yes you are right things you need access to put in a tank bag, however things you do not need access to put behind a Stash. I wish I has thought of taking the box of everytime I needed to open it ! why have I been so stupid !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom