Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Calling Vario pannier owners

Stash Panel

Quote Originally Posted by geordie View Post
    would have done mate but picked one up couple weeks ago, put an ad in the wanted section and got one next day

thik it was £12 works fine
    Bought two on here last month £15 delivered. One for my mate. Brilliant - put all my tools behind the panel so the bits dont fall out when you remove the pannier bag. Just been to France and the system works well. Allows you to use otherwise wasted space.

Problems with New Panniers

Bought a full set of panniers with my GS in March 2011. By the end of the summer the panniers would not close easily and before they were 12 months old I took them to the dealer saying that as they were so little used that there must be a fault. BMW came and looked at them and said that it was grit and not their problem.

I am sure that some grit will always find its way in but surely that is a consideration in the design for such a bike. They have used some silicon spray and eased it but it is still tight. Also some of the plastic sides have bowed out.

Has anyone else out there experienced the same problem so soon on new panniers and what was the outcome?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Are these still available from Mr Poo or does anyone else have one they don't need?

Alternatively, if they are no longer available does anyone have the dimensions or a template so I could see if I can find anyone to make one up for me?

If nobody has anything then I'll put something in the wanted area but thought I'd give Mr Poo the chance first.

Thanks in advance,
    Dae.
    If it ain't broken, fix it 'til it is!

Quote Originally Posted by daesimps View Post
    Are these still available from Mr Poo or does anyone else have one they don't need?

Alternatively, if they are no longer available does anyone have the dimensions or a template so I could see if I can find anyone to make one up for me?

If nobody has anything then I'll put something in the wanted area but thought I'd give Mr Poo the chance first.

Thanks in advance,
    Dae.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by david.jackson View Post
    ditto
    double ditto

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Hi there - I would like a stash panel - what's the procedure? Thanks. Rudyrengers@me.com

some things just take so long!

at last. The sample is correct why it has taken so long just amazes me. ,

For some unknown reason the black material is considerably more expensive than the white? so do people want black or white? white will be 25 gbp delivered to uk and the black around. 27.

The aluminium locking tabs are not shown as I have just been to pick up the panel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SLOBODA

Quote Originally Posted by its all poo View Post
    at last. The sample is correct why it has taken so long just amazes me. ,

For some unknown reason the black material is considerably more expensive than the white? so do people want black or white? white will be 25 gbp delivered to uk and the black around. 27.

The aluminium locking tabs are not shown as I have just been to pick up the panel.
    Are these still available or have they been taken off the market? I've sent numerous messages but no reply, if you don't want to sell them just let me know.

Stash Panels

I now have a number of stash panels in UK ready for posting. The price is 25 gbp including post. please pm me for details.
    SLOBODA

Have sent you a PM.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Its all Poo... not sure how to PM you. Do you still sell these? Will they fit the Vario case for the new water cooled R1200GS? Pls email me at tdeska@comcast.net

Thanks! Tom

4 stash panels available for post from Southampton Area. 25 inc post.
    SLOBODA

Quote Originally Posted by its all poo View Post
    4 stash panels available for post from Southampton Area. 25 inc post.
    Do they fit the LC varios?

No

But if you are near soithampton I can make one to fit in theory ?
    SLOBODA

I'm in Chandler's Ford and can collect it

Ollection

No probs i will pm you.
    SLOBODA

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718