Calling Vario pannier owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you fellas its nice for the feedback !!!! i can at least make some people happy !!!!

Hi Big Kitch sorry out of panels at this moment will make some more when I can and will post that I have cheers iap

Hello, its all poo

Do you still make the Stash Panel ?

Can I have one delivered in the Netherlands?
What are the cost totaly with delivery cost to the netherland.

Is it still £15 delivered via PayPal to tangwezi@hotmail.co.uk?

Thanks

Henk

Hello, its all poo

Can you please answer or send a mail.

Who knows something aubout this ???

Henk

Hi everyone again I need to offer my apologies I have been abroad for 5 months and was hoping to make some more when I was back for a week. However it took me a week to sort the post out that I had !!!!!! and all of lifes little issues ! so I am now trying to find somewhere to make them abroad.

Thanks for everyones patience I will keep everyone updated

good idea this stash panel - i am not familiar with the left side vario pannier however i assume there is a recess to accommodate the exhaust - there must be an abundance of small accessory bags which would fit snugly in there - if there is a problem with items falling out from this recess why not apply some velcro to a suitable small accessory bag and to the inside of the pannier to secure the bag - no more items falling out :)

Hi everyone again I need to offer my apologies I have been abroad for 5 months and was hoping to make some more when I was back for a week. However it took me a week to sort the post out that I had !!!!!! and all of lifes little issues ! so I am now trying to find somewhere to make them abroad.

Thanks for everyones patience I will keep everyone updated

Please do :bow cheers !

Hi Poo
Are you still making them stash panels if you are i want one i can pay you paypal just say when and i will sort it
thanks Gav

Bugger I am having a right mare getting the time and machine availability so my apologise to everybody hopefully will know more today !!!

ps as many other vendors will no doubt have learnt doing a little side line is more complicated than you think !!!!!! but I asure people I am trying to sort it cheers IAP

Stash Panel for Vario Panniers.

I have just watched one on e-bay go for £34.99+postage, ridiculous. This is what i did.
Made a template out of cardboard, then cut out a panel using 5mm thick MDF. Make a rectangle out of the MDF Width 368mm X 330mm Length. In the one corner of the panniers are two annoying plastic screw heads,cut a piece out 120mm x 55mm. Cut another small piece out for the red lock mechanism and two smaller bits for the circular lumps where the handle fits that alters the size of the case.
Bingo fits like a glove.Cost Nothing. I am not an expert by any means so if i can do it anybody can. If it fails you have lost nothing, if it works let me know and i will go into production.
Took photos but not full member so cant post them,sorry.

I watched it as well could not believe my eyes £34 for a piece of plastic there has got to be a nice little business there for someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom