Calling Vario pannier owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if these are still available? Doesn't seem to be much action on this thread or in response to PM's...... :confused:

I've got one for sale - but don't have the time to pack it and post it!

Anyone on Tyneside can collect it - little used £12. I'll post this on FS too.

Anyone got a spare panel they no longer need?

Or is there a commercial version out there anywhere:nenau

I am but am also getting lazy and forgetfull! I have now sent the measurements to the new machine man to cut the panels so ive moved alittle on it!

I am but am also getting lazy and forgetfull! I have now sent the measurements to the new machine man to cut the panels so ive moved alittle on it!

Mr Poo, if you are still doing these, I'm definitely keen. Can you please quote me a price shipped to post code 2540 here in Australia?

A.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ukufzr

Stash Panel

would have done mate but picked one up couple weeks ago, put an ad in the wanted section and got one next day :D

thik it was £12 works fine:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Bought two on here last month £15 delivered. One for my mate. Brilliant - put all my tools behind the panel so the bits dont fall out when you remove the pannier bag. Just been to France and the system works well. Allows you to use otherwise wasted space. :beerjug:

Problems with New Panniers

Bought a full set of panniers with my GS in March 2011. By the end of the summer the panniers would not close easily and before they were 12 months old I took them to the dealer saying that as they were so little used that there must be a fault. BMW came and looked at them and said that it was grit and not their problem. :ronno

I am sure that some grit will always find its way in but surely that is a consideration in the design for such a bike. They have used some silicon spray and eased it but it is still tight. Also some of the plastic sides have bowed out.

Has anyone else out there experienced the same problem so soon on new panniers and what was the outcome?

:mad:

Are these still available from Mr Poo or does anyone else have one they don't need?

Alternatively, if they are no longer available does anyone have the dimensions or a template so I could see if I can find anyone to make one up for me?

If nobody has anything then I'll put something in the wanted area but thought I'd give Mr Poo the chance first.

Thanks in advance,
Dae.

Are these still available from Mr Poo or does anyone else have one they don't need?

Alternatively, if they are no longer available does anyone have the dimensions or a template so I could see if I can find anyone to make one up for me?

If nobody has anything then I'll put something in the wanted area but thought I'd give Mr Poo the chance first.

Thanks in advance,
Dae.

ditto

some things just take so long!

at last. The sample is correct why it has taken so long just amazes me. ,

For some unknown reason the black material is considerably more expensive than the white? so do people want black or white? white will be 25 gbp delivered to uk and the black around. 27.

The aluminium locking tabs are not shown as I have just been to pick up the panel.

Attachments

• 20130605_205728_resized_2.jpg
    20130605_205728_resized_2.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 686
at last. The sample is correct why it has taken so long just amazes me. ,

For some unknown reason the black material is considerably more expensive than the white? so do people want black or white? white will be 25 gbp delivered to uk and the black around. 27.

The aluminium locking tabs are not shown as I have just been to pick up the panel.

Are these still available or have they been taken off the market? I've sent numerous messages but no reply, if you don't want to sell them just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom