The Adventure bike goes down...

Brian Eland fella!?!

If so, I sent an email about joining the local TRF you run. :thumb2

What have you got? I'm having difficulty finding any road tyres to fit the DRZ 21 & 18". I can usually get either a front or back but not a matching pair. The only company I found making some is Chinese, and I'd rather not. :D

I'm after proper road tyres with no chunks (Tourance type or slicker) as I have spare set of wheels with knobblys on.

'm having difficulty finding any road tyres to fit the DRZ 21 & 18". I can usually get either a front or back but not a matching pair.
I'm after proper road tyres with no chunks (Tourance type or slicker) as I have spare set of wheels with knobblys on.

Avon Roadrider.. you would have to fit 90/90x21

If you want Snoppy I have a few sets of road tyres for the DRZ I can drop some in and just chuck the death wings

Fek me Brian you must be the hardest man in the world to get hold of been trying to catch you for weeks.
Tried calling you but it keeps going onto your fax machine
Give me a call if you can please

Cheers Martin :thumb

Should have said I'm after excellent mileage, which rules out the Avon Roadrider. Not heard of the "SIRAC" before and will check it out.

I'm sure you've got hundreds of more excuses for not turning out:augie

:nenau

Has Metal Man challenged Snoop, 1200 -v- DRZ???

PS) I do 15k a year on my bikes (all weather, main transport). Obviously I can't expect you to fathom this sort of mileage given you own a 12 ;)

PS) Bike has lost alternator power earlier today, I think I've fixed but if not I wont be able to make it. Just about to test.

I had a fecking flatty on the A69 and had to turn around. I bought rim-locks yesterday after ruining 2 tubes on the Cambrian last October. Naturally, one day after buying the rim-locks the 3rd inner tube blew. :rolleyes:Fecking bikes. :mad:

I never made it to work this morning as bike would go 200 ~ metres then stall at the side of the road

Ah I'm gunna cancel it and go look at some of the planes instead.

Theres more:p;)

Ah but all are true. :D

I posted the YouTube video of the crossing at Walkworth and you can hear me talk about the power issue.

Mort seen me in Hunters after I'd given up with the tubes.

There is a thread I started about the DRZ in cold weather in "Other Bikes"

And don't know when I was looking at planes. Hmmmmmm.

Having seen you ride believe me you are anything BUT competition:D

66K in less than 4 years on 12's.. but I'm only a weekend rider.
You lose:thumb

Yeah if you're the person I'm thinking then I'd definitely loose :handbag

I beat your mate Kelley to Hartside on my DRZ. I'll never let him forget it. :D

Yeah if you're the person I'm thinking then I'd definitely loose :handbag

I beat your mate Kelley to Hartside on my DRZ. I'll never let him forget it. :D

Gentle and mental men, step apart.

I've been outridden by all of you...and feel no shame.. well only a little bit.

If I'd known I was racing, I think I could've given a 400 a run for the money, but when it comes to Metal Man (and Panzer Patrol) I know I am so far out of my depth, so as to be dangerous...

:beerjug:

Snoopy:

May I step forward for the Hartside challenge? :blast :bow

I'll put the missus on the back if you like. :D

Or I could use the old R100GS;)

Thanks Chris...love to go but

1) I traded my GSA in for the '08 model and have given mine to Coopers.

2) The R100GS is having a bit of a polish at the moment.

3) Had my first ever accident on Tuesday. In a hire car travelling on the A17 in Lincs when a young girl driving a Micra turned across me to enter a junction on my left. I was about 10 yards from her. Crash was inevitable. She had a passenger and a 3 year old toddler in the back - they are soooooooo.. lucky that I ride a motorbike and look closely at vehicles about to cross my path. I have a burnt hand that's now infected (caused by the airbag going off) - no other injuries - brilliant.

So when I'm better we're up for yet another Snoopy challenge.:D

Back
Top Bottom