The Adventure bike goes down...

Thanks Chris...love to go but

1) I traded my GSA in for the '08 model and have given mine to Coopers.

2) The R100GS is having a bit of a polish at the moment.

3) Had my first ever accident on Tuesday. In a hire car travelling on the A17 in Lincs when a young girl driving a Micra turned across me to enter a junction on my left. I was about 10 yards from her. Crash was inevitable. She had a passenger and a 3 year old toddler in the back - they are soooooooo.. lucky that I ride a motorbike and look closely at vehicles about to cross my path. I have a burnt hand that's now infected (caused by the airbag going off) - no other injuries - brilliant.

So when I'm better we're up for yet another Snoopy challenge.:D

Yup! - I heard.

Told Paul Gray that you are a bank robber, so expect even better treatment (as if it were possible) next time....

:beerjug:

Yes snoopy i have a few set's of Pirreli road tyres 18/21 I think there OE on the 640 KTM's they have a couple of hundred miles on them but that's all. I'll sort some out and drop some around this week sometime.

Yes snoopy i have a few set's of Pirreli road tyres 18/21 I think there OE on the 640 KTM's they have a couple of hundred miles on them but that's all. I'll sort some out and drop some around this week sometime.

Are you still running the north east TRF Brian
Can't seem to catch you on the phone has you number changed ?

Yes still running the NETRF for my sin's been a bit busy lately things should ease up this next week. I do know you contacted Steve about the next trail ride. no the numbers have not changed.

Yes still running the NETRF for my sin's been a bit busy lately things should ease up this next week. I do know you contacted Steve about the next trail ride. no the numbers have not changed.

Nice one I'll try and catch you next week sometime :thumb2

When you dropped me off after the Cambrian I was living at m' mams, you can still drop them there but I'll probably not be around (I'm on Chilly road). If you have forms for the NETRF drop two off and I'll get one to Forry when I go up for a bimble. The ride-out at Alnwick Forry's talking about is full isn't it (so it said on the website).

The email I sent was for the Red Kite, are you going?

Found these tyres, can't read the writing but they look right. :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzu...024QQitemZ370022816538QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD2V

You've got my email address send me a postcode and some tyres can be delivered this week. you won't be disapointed.
Yes i replied to the email yes i will be at the Red Kite probably going down friday back on the Monday.

You've got my email address send me a postcode and some tyres can be delivered this week. you won't be disapointed.
Yes i replied to the email yes i will be at the Red Kite probably going down friday back on the Monday.

Ah I never got the reply.

I'd probably be out as I work odd hours, at least with my mams you can throw them in the back garden. Can I offer you some cash for them?

I might be at the Kite depending if loueye on here does the Scotland trip. :thumb2

Top man Snoopy - knew you wouldn't be able to resist. We'll have to bottom out the rules :D

Start location, no breaking of speed limits or other traffic laws etc. just help even things up for you. :cool:

How about no rules, quickest there wins? :green gri

Michelin Sirac Snoops

Excellent tyre :thumb

Attachments

• P-SIRAC_AVAR.jpg
    P-SIRAC_AVAR.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 81
Still a bit too Tourance like....

IMG_2562.jpg

Apparently those Barracuda are "CHENG SHIN BARRACUDA" which is that Chinese company I was talking about.

A.

Don't think they do these in little Bike sizes:eek:;)

Attachments

• TouranceEXP_173X236.jpg
    TouranceEXP_173X236.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 76

Back
Top Bottom