Wirral Egg run anyone?

I was there :thumb2 12GSA with a biker chick on the back (the yellow fluffy stuffed sort !):rolleyes:

Love the pictures above, anyone got any more ?

Mike

like the number plate on the bike and side car...............:) means a lot...

Is it this kind of Egg run?

Scouse Eggs (you may know it :augie)

Two Scousers riding along the East Lancs Road on a motorbike. They break down and start hitching a lift.

A friendly trucker stops to see if he can help and the scousers ask him for a lift. He tells them he has no room in the wagon as he is carrying 20,000 bowling balls but will take a look at the bike for them.

He tries everything he knows but is unable to repair it. Time is getting on now and he's late for his delivery so he tells the scousers he has to leave. "R hey lad" they say "gissa lift".

The trucker once again explains that he has no room as he is carrying 20,000 bowling balls. The scousers put it to the driver that if they can manage to fit in the back will he take them and he agrees.

They manage to squeeze themselves and their motorbike into the back of the wagon so the driver shuts the doors and gets off on his way. By this time he is really late and so puts his foot down.

Sure enough PC Plod pulls him up for speeding. The good officer asks the driver what he is carrying to which he replies Scouse Eggs. The policeman obviously doesn't believe this so wants to take a look.

He opens the back door and quickly shuts it and locks it . He gets onto his radio and calls for immediate backup from as many officers as possible.

The dispatcher asks what emergency he has that requires so many officers. "I've got a wagon with 20,000 Scouse eggs in it - 2 have already hatched and the bastards have managed to nick a motorbike already".

:hide

Al :eek:

like the number plate on the bike and side car...............:) means a lot...

Cheers Janie. :thumb2

I thought it would finish off the 'mascot appearance' and totally match the badge design...as well as be a nice tribute to Si,with me being at the front of the run.

I made it Saturday night....hand painted at midnight :p

:)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6NyFLZKOL-M&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6NyFLZKOL-M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

All the bunnies behind the sidecar where my friends....and the big black bunny with the dickie bow on a 1200gsa was my hubby, he had my friends daughter on the back, this is a piccy of the other bunnies.....

Attachments

• S4010007.JPG
    S4010007.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 135
Them Bunnies got everywhere !

Attachments

• DSC00049.jpg
    DSC00049.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 132
... I almost (sort of ) met Pumpy... but only saw her backside - her hair (on her head) gave her away :D

lol8.gif
Kenny, it would indeed have been nice to talk to you!

Great pictures you got there - on the GSes: Timpo with Sarah, followed by me, Tarry and his little son Callum on the back
266837746_27oqM-M.jpg

Who is this?
266802875_CAMsL-M.jpg

What an amazing event! So many bikes on the road, so much enthusiasm, effort in dressing up machines and riders, the shouting and cheering from the locals... Who said that motorcycling is becoming more and more unpopular nowadays? :clap :clap :clap

Here a few more pics:

Impressive sight
266830774_nUqFo-M.jpg

And they kept coming...
266832471_8hZLE-M.jpg

Waiting for take-off
266831756_EsbFx-M.jpg

Err, yes, I could have polished my bike for the occasion after spending Saturday in the Welsh mud - but if your hosts don't have a jet-washer... :nenau
266831862_LE63e-M.jpg

Timpo Arafat... :augie
266831654_rJ3GY-M.jpg

UKGSer in the making - Tarry's son Callum :thumb2
266832578_tWuJ6-M.jpg

Oh my god, will Timpo take his immaculate GS off-road at long last? :eek:
266832719_cBN8R-M.jpg

But no, we just stopped there for a wee break... One day... :green gri

Made the acquaintance of this lovely couple...
266832291_mjk7h-M.jpg

... and a few other nice tossers: Pipster, Rushy, KevinC, Zapada... And it appears that I could have met even more... Next year, ok?
wave.gif

It was an absolutely fantastic experience! To everybody who hasn't been there yet I can highly recommend to attend the
266834433_ZXbrS-M.jpg

See you in 2009! :thumb2

Sadly one chick did not make it back :(

Attachments

• DSC00045.jpg
    DSC00045.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 122
egg run

Another good egg run this year, definitely felt like the largest one i had been on.
pumpy, sarah and timpo was nice to meet you, roll on next year:thumb2

ps,didn`t realize tarry junior had such big hands:eek:

Attachments

• 16032008282.jpg
    16032008282.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 107
Over 5000 eggs where taken to the hospitals, 7000 bikes and 11000 people...............was a most excellent day, sorry i didn't get to meet you lot, but cos i was a marshal we had to be good....:(

Attachments

• SG1S1064.jpg
    SG1S1064.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 107
Great pics everyone! Had a blast - We've got more bods in this neck of the woods than i realised. We really should try and get together when its not so hectic (and cold!!)

tis cold.....i played around bala, betsy today.....was frozen when i got home....do love my heated grips..roll on the summer..... :thumb

Back
Top Bottom