Digger Seats --- Superb quality and service!

mike wright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have just had my seats recovered by http://www.diggerseats.co.uk/ who did a superb job of them exactly as I wanted. Dave who is "Digger Seats" was very efficient and helpfull. My seats had new foam inserts, modifications I asked for at a total cost of £130!.... The quality of the finish is top class!

I will post some pics when its light

Seconded

I too had my GS seat sculpted and re-covered by Digger last October. Excellent job. Again £130.00. Much more comfortable than the original and looks great.
:thumb:thumb

looks good, mailed dave and have spoken to him, will decide when ive seen a few more. Saw and sat on a baglux seat, really nice but twice the price of daves and they redo my original also, dont know if it would be twice as good though.
Thanks

Digger did mine and there's not contest between it and the others I have tried. A bargain!

seat3b.jpg

seat4b.jpg

seat6b.jpg

Mermoto :thumb

Kin ell, Mermoto that is one clean bike ewe have there:eek::eek: and I thought I was anul about keeping mine clean.:augie
I will give digger a call or even drop in and annoy him, as I'm thinking about doing my seat. Not sure about the the covering option ewe had as it seems like it would retain water in all those tiny little perferations. Looks a great job though and he's from Wales too :D

Why Me!!! Shipped my R90/6 seat off nearly a month ago. Sent an email this week to find out whats happening with it and it hasn't even been started :(

Still no seat although it has been paid for. Corbin quoted 10 weeks for a seat to be made and delivered which sounded crazy at the time. Doesn't sound so bad now.

Anybody else have a long wait with Digger seats?

I,m off to see Dave at diggers to get my 08 1200 seat done will post pics when finished. He did a really good job on my mates Daytona seat and is highly regarded in these parts

Still no seat although it has been paid for. Corbin quoted 10 weeks for a seat to be made and delivered which sounded crazy at the time. Doesn't sound so bad now.

Anybody else have a long wait with Digger seats?

Unusual so its best to give him a call to see whats going on

I,m off to see Dave at diggers to get my 08 1200 seat done will post pics when finished. He did a really good job on my mates Daytona seat and is highly regarded in these parts

He does a superb job and as good as any other seat you can get easily:thumb2

Well the comedy seat arrived today. Pile of fecking shite. Going in the bin as soon as I source a proper seat...Not happy at all.

Well the comedy seat arrived today. Pile of fecking shite. Going in the bin as soon as I source a proper seat...Not happy at all.

:postpics:

As i said at 'Folville Tony Archer is 'da man' Huddersfield

They'll never find their way Rob, so I'll bring the pics over here :D
What he wanted,:thumb2 and the CRAP he got :(

Attachments

• good seat.jpg
    good seat.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 463
  • CRAP seat.jpg
    CRAP seat.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 467
Nope! I'll bin it and buy a Corbin. It took seven weeks to get it back as it is on top of that the materials and style just aren't what I'm looking for.

I need to crack on and get the bike as I want it and sprayed.

Back
Top Bottom