Convoy to the Ace Cafe on the 2nd....

Captain GSA

Tosser Extraordinaire
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone fancy a convoy to the Ace Cafe from Newlands on Sunday 2nd March, STW...?

Meet for a morning tea at Newlands...ride together and arrive in style..have brunch and stuff....

Copy and paste list below with added comments...:bounce1

Captain GSA
Sani

Anyone fancy a convoy to the Ace Cafe from Newlands on Sunday 2nd March, STW...?

Meet for a morning tea at Newlands...ride together and arrive in style..have brunch and stuff....

Captain GSA
Sani

Morning Tea being 10am? Set off for the Ace at 1.30am???

Captain GSA
Sani
Shadowfist (count me in:thumb)

Would be great to get few bikes on this run.

Would look and feel great riding as a large group as it's mostly A-Roads and Motorway...so we would all be together...

I'd better wash my Captain Twat Suit....

10 till 1.30??? - that is some serious tea drinking (and going to the loo)...not sure about that one........please explain if I'm missing something.

'Tossers' so far...
Captain GSA
Sani
Noel
Slowdown
Shadowfist

Captain GSA
Sani

You ar lucky that Newlands is on my way :augie
Pap you know I dont drink tea so I see you at 9am for a cafee:D

You can put me down for the convoy, but I'm not sure if my bladder can take 3.5hrs of solid tea drinking!!! :D

Will try and get leave or shift swop as working but would love to join you guys and gals :D

Will let you know asap.

Jon :beerjug:

I will be joining you.

However,i do not want any of you lot getting " motorcycle envy "....i will be on my Kawasaki Versys,as my Adventure is as dead as a do-do and is heading for that special scrapyard in the sky after my smash a few sundays ago.

I will be joining you.

However,i do not want any of you lot getting " motorcycle envy "....i will be on my Kawasaki Versys,as my Adventure is as dead as a do-do and is heading for that special scrapyard in the sky after my smash a few sundays ago.

Sorry to hear that:eek:...........perhaps you can salvage a few GS stickers or BMW badges to put on your Kwacker....:augie

You ar lucky that Newlands is on my way :augie
Pap you know I dont drink tea so I see you at 9am for a cafee:D

Son,

I take it that you have just invited yourself round to my place for that coffee?
If you are saying 9am then I am to expect you some time after 7.00 then:eek:

Pappa

Nick says any chance you can do this again in April as he should have his bike back together by then, think its killin him being bikeless at the moment :(

yes

hello everyone
hope you are all ok
me & mrs g would like to join in
and my camera will of coarse be with us
see you there :clap

Sounds good to me. Looking like quite a convoy. :thumb

'Tossers' so far...
Captain GSA
Sani
Noel
Slowdown
Shadowfist
GSmonkey
blues n twos..?
Hampshire-Andy
Gazzabart
MrsGazzabart
Roy..?
Mart-P and Mrs P

convoy

another ride with the captain? oh go on then,was a good ride back from cowdry ruins eh capt

another ride with the captain? oh go on then,was a good ride back from cowdry ruins eh capt

Hi auto- yes mate. I'm glad you tagged with us to the end...I think this one is going to be a little more sedate....

I'm going to bring my new R120000000 GS Adventuremonster.....

_A_MonsterGS.jpg

Hi auto- yes mate. I'm glad you tagged with us to the end...I think this one is going to be a little more sedate....

I'm going to bring my new R120000000 GS Adventuremonster.....

_A_MonsterGS.jpg

Is that the new ChelseaTractor:augie

Back
Top Bottom