Portsmouth, Russ tyres

ELIMINATOR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I usually get my tyres from Micheldever tyres, but it always seems to be winter when I go there:thedummy

So I searched around and came up with this guy, Tourance rear, 150/70/17, £95 fitted. Probably in and out in 15 minutes. Micheldever usually take over an hour, bike disappears and nothing happens, just wait & wait.

I work in Portsmouth so it is more convenient than going to Micheldever. Nice friendly guy, got the tyre in especially for me.

Eliminator
Got an address,website,tel number please?
What tyres did you get fitted for £95???
cheers
millard

02392 668777

OJ's Industrial Park,Claybank Road.

This is off of Burrfields road.

I cheated & edited my opening post and added the tyre size:augie

He's in Yellow pages, under Tyres.

Conti trail Attack 150/70 17 fitted, balanced, new valve

Micheldever tyres: £121.32 :(

Russ' tyres £106.60 :thumb2

Another thumbs up for Russ Tyres, I have been getting all my car and bike tyres from him for a number of years.

He take great dead or care with fitting and balancing, to make sure everything is just right.

+1...:thumb... Russ is great, looks after you quick, and reallly looks after your Rim...

+2.:thumb2

Been getting tyres from Russ for years, best place to go in the Solent region bar none.

+3 :thumb2

Russ used to work in a car tyre place in Portsmouth for years until they decided to drop bikes and he started up on his own. He's a real nice guy and from what I hear has arranged to be there in the evening or very early when people come back from touring on the ferries or are about to embark and need fresh boots. He's very old school and and a small outfit but he's always been reliable and bloody good value, esp as I'm Pompey too.

+3 :thumb2

Russ used to work in a car tyre place in Portsmouth for years until they decided to drop bikes and he started up on his own. He's a real nice guy and from what I hear has arranged to be there in the evening or very early when people come back from touring on the ferries or are about to embark and need fresh boots. He's very old school and and a small outfit but he's always been reliable and bloody good value, esp as I'm Pompey too.

+1 :thumb2

Big Thumbs up

Had my second set of Trail attacks fitted by Russ today
Travelled from Brighton - well worth it
They took a lot of care
Drive in and drive out two tyres fitted and balanced £197 :thumb2
He and the fitters are bikers
I am quite happy even if someone tells me that I could have saved a few quid elsewhere

Russ' Tyres

:thumb I and a couple of mates have used Russ for a number of years and he is excellent. Tyres are changed very quickly and prices are very competitive. If he doesn't have the stock, he'll get it very quickly. :thumb2

He also does car tyres.

my problem is I am in need of a new rear and am in Glasgow - bugger!

How many miles did you do on that little trip then ???

Russ now works for Horndean tyres, same care to attention and detail.

just had two Avon Venoms fitted to the HD by Russ...... as good as ever...

It was for sure....could do with a coffee machine!!!

I need a new rear Tourance, I'd better give him a call.

Should I take my Thermos with me, or take my stove like a proper adventurer and brew up in the car park.:confused:

Got a new rear Tourance, £119 inc vat, fitting and balance. No tea or coffee but it only took 10 minutes.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom