0930-pub on A19......check:thumb

kagool.......check:thumb2

power rangers sandwich box........check:thumb2

Thick socks........check:thumb2

bobble hat.........check:thumb2

mittens with string up sleeve......check:thumb2

jumping up and down like a teenager just after his first shag.....check:bounce1

for everything else theres mastercard:D

Johnny, 200ks gets all the way round and back to Thirsk for those heading back that way, Whitby is very roughly at the 100km mark so if you have to push it there at least you'll have your chips to look forward to!

0930-pub on A19......check:thumb

kagool.......check:thumb2

power rangers sandwich box........check:thumb2

Thick socks........check:thumb2

bobble hat.........check:thumb2

mittens with string up sleeve......check:thumb2

jumping up and down like a teenager just after his first shag.....check:bounce1

for everything else theres mastercard:D

I am with you dude....:bounce1:bounce1: more excited than an excited thing in exciteville, went out tonight (strennie common) for a wee go, only fell off once, tried to attach the pics...see if it does it.

Attachments

• 18032008076.jpg
    18032008076.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 18032008077.jpg
    18032008077.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 89
I've been watching this thread with inrerest. I'm hoping to pick up a trailie on Thursday night, and would love to get it out for the day Friday, but it would be very last minute for me as I have to get my dog to the vet first thing Friday morning.

Would it be ok to turn up on-spec at ten? I won't commit cos I don't want anyone hanging around waiting for me if I can't get.

And if I can't, any chance I could tag along with some of you guys at a later date, as I don't know any routes and would need to pick your brains ?

I'll be there...but not on the GS

My GS is now far too much of a tarts handbag to take off-roading anymore.

1794302524_6e2e37228d.jpg

I'll be along after meeting up with Dazzer & co at Keighley, on the little'un :thumb2

1491628220_bb8ec6cb6c.jpg

I am with you dude....:bounce1:bounce1: more excited than an excited thing in exciteville, went out tonight (strennie common) for a wee go, only fell off once, tried to attach the pics...see if it does it.

The pics came through ok:thumb Looks like we're gonna have to get together so you can show me Strennie common routes.

I lived in york for a few years but never new where I could go:(

cant tell how much I'm looking forward to Friday, supposed to be bad weather, but who cares:thumb2

your bike looks great:thumb Glad someone else is on a big GS:D I'll help you pic yours up if you do like wise:augie:beerjug:

Excited dont even come close:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

The more the merrier KMD, hope to see you Friday if your dog's OK.

I've had no time to prepare for this what with one thing and another. can I ask anyone to beg a loan of their puncture repair kit/tools etc should worse come to worse? I'll be sorted for next time out.

I've had no time to prepare for this what with one thing and another. can I ask anyone to beg a loan of their puncture repair kit/tools etc should worse come to worse? I'll be sorted for next time out.

Hi

No Problem,we should have what we need between us :thumb2

Can those coming on Friday please confirm, just so noone gets left behind if they are running late. They is no scheduled break to eat until we get to Whitby which will/should be sometime in the afternoon so bring something to keep you going until then. Also it looks like we might be in for some proper Yorkshire weather, ie if you don't like it wait 5 minutes and it will be different, so bring appropriate gear. The ride will be somewhere around 200kms so please aim to be ready in Thirsk at 10 with fuel in your bike. Any last minute questions post on here otherwise see you all Friday. :thumb

Brake pads finally arrived, so see you all there at 10.

Bad news, been back to hospital today and wrist still f*cked.....gutted. No serious stuff for at least another 6 weeks. Just don't think it would hold for 200K and if I came off.... big trouble !!.

In a rush, off to Rhino's game tonight have a great ride, catch up with ya all soon on the next one !

P.s Johnny boxer, will give you a ring re: seat

Cheers guys, enjoy

I hadn't even thought about anything like that...::eek::eek:blast:blast.I have nothing like that:nenau.

I will pack my leatherman's and a hammer to hit things with:thumb.

See you all in the a.m.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom